PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 08:06 PM
Lurker

nbittan is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Please Help!

So i downloaded a .cab on my sprint tp to get all of my wallpapers of every tab. So when i opened it up it looked terrible and wasnt what i wanted. So i then deleted it, and when i now after i reset my machine a few times my touch flo is totally gone and i dont have any of my tabs on teh bottom, no clock or calender button. I do have my bottom and top toolbars.. i tried going through and changing my theme to something else but nothing fixes my problem.. Please Help!

Last edited by nbittan; 12-23-2008 at 08:11 PM.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP/MR5 and TP/Juicy 7
Carrier: Sprint Only The Best

bayushikitsune is keeping up the good workbayushikitsune is keeping up the good workbayushikitsune is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bayushikitsune
Re: Please Help!

I'm assuming your using a TP....but I can't help still love my Mogul.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

HTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbittan View Post
So i downloaded a .cab on my sprint tp to get all of my wallpapers of every tab. So when i opened it up it looked terrible and wasnt what i wanted. So i then deleted it, and when i now after i reset my machine a few times my touch flo is totally gone and i dont have any of my tabs on teh bottom, no clock or calender button. I do have my bottom and top toolbars.. i tried going through and changing my theme to something else but nothing fixes my problem.. Please Help!
Can I surmise that you do not have a recent backup to fall back to?
Old 12-23-2008, 08:17 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

Quote:

When you did the uninstall you may have corrupted some of the original files that the cab may have overriden. You may have to do a HARD reset to go back to factory.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:20 PM
Postwhoring VIP

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayushikitsune View Post
Quote:

If you read the original post the person STATED sprint TP. TP= Touch Pro. READ!!!
Old 12-23-2008, 08:20 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

nbittan is a n00b

if i do a hard reset will i loose all of my information?
Old 12-23-2008, 08:21 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayushikitsune View Post
Hear try this, and if it does not work then Pm me your email ill send you the whole Touchflo 3D cab.
http://www.myunspace.com/?d=0C07CE101

Just put it on your sd card, and install on the phone, then restart your phone and should be good.

Last edited by Merdinh; 12-23-2008 at 08:24 PM.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:22 PM
Postwhoring VIP

Quote:
if i do a hard reset will i loose all of my information?

Yes, all setting go back to factory. I would at least try to back up any info you may want to keep and then do the reset.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:32 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

A quick check.... did you select TF3D in your today menu.. as you describe the resulting screen it sounds like you've uncheckedd TF3D to start up.

Second, when installing the wallpaper for all pages cab you have to do several other installs to make it work. The clock will come out all messed up at first.
Follow these steps here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=70

Be sure you are installing the wallpaper every tab v2 for sprint phones...

I am attaching the sprint2flip clock that fixes the funkiness of the wallpaper4all pages cab...
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sprint2FlipClock.cab (502.5 KB, 265 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-23-2008, 08:42 PM
Postwhoring VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
A quick check.... did you select TF3D in your today menu.. as you describe the resulting screen it sounds like you've uncheckedd TF3D to start up.

Second, when installing the wallpaper for all pages cab you have to do several other installs to make it work. The clock will come out all messed up at first.
Follow these steps here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=70

Be sure you are installing the wallpaper every tab v2 for sprint phones...

I am attaching the sprint2flip clock that fixes the funkiness of the wallpaper4all pages cab...

You may want to walk this person through this. I would have to agree though on the TF3D comment.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro