PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 09:38 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Re: Update Opera OEM?

lol.. You remind me of that governor from Illinois.. What favor does he have to do/perform to achieve this?
Old 12-23-2008, 09:43 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
I have a version of opera cooked into my rom. How can I update it when all the cabs give me errors? (I know the updates are minor but there is a bug where my download screen wont open and it is driving me mad!)
Here is the newest opera that will install over the stock opera.
Attached Files
File Type: cab opera2649.CAB (4.05 MB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-23-2008, 09:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo
Carrier: Sprint

ACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuff

I'm not sure if this helps, but

When I update Opera, I just rename the newer (cab) version just like the original one in windows file, and replace it, and install it.

Oh and I do make a copy of preivous version on my storage folder before I do this.

Myn's 2.2 RLS3
Netarchy-toastmod-4.21-bfs-bfq-havs-more-smartass-universal (More Aggressive Undervolting) //// Testing Ziggy471Kernel-EVO-update_signed-11052010-1609
Old 12-23-2008, 09:47 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g
Threadstarter

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

Well mine dosnt have that is my main point. But that beta not only installed (since it was to a different location) but it is also AMAZING! already made it my main browser and manually put it into manila.

Old 12-23-2008, 09:54 PM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Well mine dosnt have that is my main point. But that beta not only installed (since it was to a different location) but it is also AMAZING! already made it my main browser and manually put it into manila.
When you installed it, when you select the web from the touch flo page, which browser opens up?
Actually I think my real question is how did you put it into manilla.
Old 12-23-2008, 09:54 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Great, glad it worked, and that 30 seconds sounds great, so hibby how long until you bandwidth resets.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:01 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g
Threadstarter

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
When you installed it, when you select the web from the touch flo page, which browser opens up?
Actually I think my real question is how did you put it into manilla.
copy all the files in the install directory to windows (really only opera9.exe operal.exe and setup.dll) to \windows. I did all because i thought if the exe needed the resources in \windows, better safe then sorry.

P.S. You need resco or total comander
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:39 PM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
copy all the files in the install directory to windows (really only opera9.exe operal.exe and setup.dll) to \windows. I did all because i thought if the exe needed the resources in \windows, better safe then sorry.

When I copy the files from the opera 9.5beta where do I put them in the windows folder. do i go windows, opera 9, then where do I paste them, in which folder?
Old 12-23-2008, 10:45 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
When I copy the files from the opera 9.5beta where do I put them in the windows folder. do i go windows, opera 9, then where do I paste them, in which folder?
Just the windows folder, dont click on any other folder inside windows, just click on windows and copy it in there.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:53 PM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Just the windows folder, dont click on any other folder inside windows, just click on windows and copy it in there.
Thanks guys that worked perfectly

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro