PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Repherb Tuch Pro? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=50331)

grandmasterlarry 12-23-2008 03:36 PM

Repherb Tuch Pro?

Hey sprint is replacing my phone and its taking 3 days to get one so i have to go without a phone or downgrade to the dimond and not be able to get a pro back... wich that is bs but anyway.

i was wondering if anyone has gotten a repherbished tuch pro? i know the 6800 repherbs where garbage they gave me 3 and finley gave me one new out of the box because the keyboards didnt work right on the repherbs. i did not pay 600$ for a tuch pro just to have it for 2 months and get a repherb. sprint will have hell to pay...

GML

gissentml 12-23-2008 03:55 PM

Re: Repherb Tuch Pro?

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandmasterlarry (Post 596062)
Hey sprint is replacing my phone and its taking 3 days to get one so i have to go without a phone or downgrade to the dimond and not be able to get a pro back... wich that is bs but anyway.

i was wondering if anyone has gotten a repherbished tuch pro? i know the 6800 repherbs where garbage they gave me 3 and finley gave me one new out of the box because the keyboards didnt work right on the repherbs. i did not pay 600$ for a tuch pro just to have it for 2 months and get a repherb. sprint will have hell to pay...

GML

I rec a new TP with at 11/24 build date. There are some floating around with at 12/16 build date so you should be fine.

danielwb 12-23-2008 03:56 PM

To translate, I think that would be a "Refurbished Touch Pro"

orlandojumpoff 12-23-2008 04:05 PM

is there any way to make sure if your pro is a refurb or not? i see "Refurbished status" under ##786#, is that it? and if it is, is it changeable? just wondering if they are able to pass off refurbished phones as new...

gissentml 12-23-2008 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orlandojumpoff (Post 596118)
is there any way to make sure if your pro is a refurb or not? i see "Refurbished status" under ##786#, is that it? and if it is, is it changeable? just wondering if they are able to pass off refurbished phones as new...

im sure its possible. but why would they want to do that. The money in punitive damages from the federal government would not make sense to do so.

grandmasterlarry 12-23-2008 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielwb (Post 596097)

Thanks for contributing nothing... every forum has a couple...

Well if you get a replacement and they take the phone out of a small white box that would be a repherb... if you see them take it out of a touch pro box it is new.

GML

darren.wlsn1 12-23-2008 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielwb (Post 596097)

thats funny stuff, even the title is misspelled. Lol

InvincibleLiving 12-23-2008 05:38 PM

wow... i didnt know what was going on for a minute lol...

darren.wlsn1 12-23-2008 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nautica2450 (Post 596307)
wow... i didnt know what was going on for a minute lol...

love the GQ avatar. love this site more every day. Lol

rawdikrik 12-23-2008 06:18 PM

wow... how does someone expect to use a smartphone when they dont even make a serious attempt to spell the TITLE OF THE THREAD CORRECTLY. and then he has the nerve to complain when someone corrects him...

Wow...