PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 05:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch HD

multijet is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No Music Found In TouchFlo Music Tab

Hi my HTC touch HD says no music found in music tab on touchflo only when you go to windows media you find downloaded music you say go to testing mode how do you access this on the phone cheers
Old 03-12-2009, 12:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

media58 is a n00b

I also had problems with Audio Manager on my Diamond. Initially, I had copied over MP3's from my hard drive to my Diamond using my USB Connection. I have the option to connect via ActiveSync or as external hard drive. I chose external hard drive since it is quicker. I copied over about 50 songs to /Internal Storage/My Documents/My Music and Audio Manager found them. But, my album art didn't some over with them. My album art is embedded with the files so I have no additional "jpg" file to copy with each song. Anyway, I didn't like this so I tried testing other MP3's that had album art and deleted the ones already on my device. Then, I not only saw the new "test" MP3's I just copied but the 50 MP3's I deleted earlier (with "!" next to the song). Funny thing, those 50 weren't in my My Music folder either. I checked my storage spave on the internal storage and it showed them. So, I went back to the Music Tab and "Menu" to view the properties of the songs. It seems, once I deleted the songs while connected as "External Storage" it created and put them in a folder called "Recycled". So, using Total Commander, I deleted those files. But, when going back to the Music Tab, I still noticed those damn 50 songs in the list but not able to play. I then went and delted the volume file in internal storage and all the files and folders in App Data/HTC/Audio Manager. I couldn't delete one of the files so I turned off M23D in settings/today, opened Total COmmander and was able to delete. Tirned M3D back on and it went to the Music Tab and, bamn, everything was all reset...of course I still don't see my album art! So, I hope this helps someone else with similar issues.

Now, in return, can someone tell me how to show my album art that is in my MP3 files???
Old 03-12-2009, 01:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by media58 View Post

Now, in return, can someone tell me how to show my album art that is in my MP3 files???
I have the same problem. I have about 300 mp3's with embedded album art on my card that showed at one time in TF3D & now they don't (the songs show & play fine, but the album art isn't showing)

I had all the album art showing before I reflashed my ROM (using Mighty 4.2). Now, with the new ROM the songs play fine but don't show the art & I changed absolutely NOTHING on my storage card.

~John
Old 03-12-2009, 01:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Never mind, I fixed it.

Deleting the vol data in HTC audio manager & WMP fixed it.

~John
Old 06-05-2009, 04:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid

jimnutt is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to jimnutt Send a message via MSN to jimnutt Send a message via Yahoo to jimnutt Send a message via Skype™ to jimnutt

I'm having a similar problem in that Music tab finds no music on my phone, while WMP finds it all (it's in /storage card/music). I've tried deleting the library information as described earlier in the thread, but it's like it's not looking on the storage card at all.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro