PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Forum Request!!! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=50059)

OR78 12-21-2008 06:57 PM

Forum Request!!!

Is it possible to split up all the TP threads between the Fuze, VW TP, and Sprint TP? It would make searching a heck of a lot easier to find threads specific to the carrier phone. Thanks if the request is made.

AFAngryWarrior 12-21-2008 07:01 PM

Re: Forum Request!!!

That wouldn't make things any easier, a lot of things I've done to my phone werent found in the "VZW TP" threads... Thats the point to get new ideas from other users of different carriers.

OR78 12-21-2008 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AFAngryWarrior (Post 591980)
That wouldn't make things any easier, a lot of things I've done to my phone werent found in the "VZW TP" threads... Thats the point to get new ideas from other users of different carriers.

True but if some things work only with the VW TP and not the Sprint TP then it would be specific to the carrier, I.E. Visual Voicemail. I would think it might help to eliminate people installing items that may not work on their phone due to carrier restraints. Just a thought though.

[sammich] 12-21-2008 07:07 PM

That's why there are title tags when making a new thread

hibby50 12-21-2008 07:12 PM

+1 for title tags!

orlandojumpoff 12-21-2008 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OR78 (Post 591975)
Is it possible to split up all the TP threads between the Fuze, VW TP, and Sprint TP? It would make searching a heck of a lot easier to find threads specific to the carrier phone. Thanks if the request is made.

that's a horrible idea... on xda they have them split up and it just makes me have to search all of them to see if any universal goodies are out. the only time it benefits is for roms and we already have that split up at the top under upgrades (cdma and gsm).

rstoyguy 12-21-2008 07:36 PM

One thing I do like about xda... The stickies only show on the first page. Some forums the stickies are 1/2 the page, it woud make it quicker to find stuff if we could do that here...

tmz 12-21-2008 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rstoyguy (Post 592039)
One thing I do like about xda... The stickies only show on the first page. Some forums the stickies are 1/2 the page, it woud make it quicker to find stuff if we could do that here...

+1 for that...

TheLuMan7 12-21-2008 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rstoyguy (Post 592039)

absolutely, that would be great actually

pdx77 12-21-2008 09:01 PM

I'm all for the title tags , for example if you your post is regarding the Verizon Touch Pro, you could put something like:

[VERIZON] How to increase memory on my Pro?

or
[SPRINT] Sprint TV update