PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2008, 03:02 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Exclamation CDMA Touch Pro Teardown!!

Here is a full and complete teardown of a CDMA Touch Pro! Also check out my thread with pics of a tore down CDMA Sprint Diamond!

I posted the pictures below... You can find a WIKI and more pics here

ALSO... HERE ARE IMAGES OF A TORE-DOWN VERIZON TOUCH PRO... THIS is the thread for these pictures.. THANKS TO SCROSLER

Last edited by BigDiesel07; 01-31-2009 at 11:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 122 times.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:08 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: Touch Pro Teardown!!

Yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-20-2008, 03:19 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
Yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
I see no labels for the FM Radio, but I did post a question for him asking if he found one and also maybe one of us here can see it in the pictures...
Old 12-20-2008, 03:21 PM
The Hibster

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community

Yea I saw you there I was like Wow only a geek would ask that.... let's see who posts here and says they asked...
Old 12-20-2008, 03:26 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

Quote:
Yea I saw you there I was like Wow only a geek would ask that.... let's see who posts here and says they asked...
lol.. I know I did
Old 12-20-2008, 03:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

edub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularedub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularedub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularedub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Wow that actually made me grab my pro and cherish it even more. lmao
Old 12-20-2008, 03:31 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by edub186 View Post
Wow that actually made me grab my pro and cherish it even more. lmao
haha.. I hope somebody can analyze the pictures and see if the FM Radio is present..
Old 12-20-2008, 03:33 PM
The Hibster

Where has no2chem been lately? He usually disappears before making a big discovery.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:35 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

Unhappy Re: Touch Pro Teardown!!

Quote:
As quoted by the owner of the site in reference to the FM Radio question...

Quote:
No we didn’t. None of the marked chips were FM-related, but there ARE some unmarked (no manufacturer name) ICs that could possibly be it. If anyone knows what the IC looks like in the GSM versions, we’d be happy to take another look.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

rihavens is a n00b

Saves me from needing to call asurion for a replacement, THANKS!
HTC Touch Diamond (Sprint)
HTC Touch (Sprint)
Samsung A900 (Sprint)
Motorola V710 (Verizon)
LG VX7000 (Verizon)
Samsung A670 (Verizon)
LG VX 6000
Kyocera KE413
Motorola T720
Kyocerya 2235
Kyocera 2335
Audiovox 9500