PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 11:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung BlackJack II
Carrier: AT&T

dsmason807 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Can we make the menu bar bigger?

I've seen several threads discussing how to customize the menu bar with different icons and such, but they don't seem to indicate that you can actually resize it.

It seems like a glaring omission in touchability that the start button, "x" and "ok" button, task manager button, etc are all so small at the top. The menu buttons at the bottom aren't that big either, but for whatever reason I don't seem to miss-press those as often as I do the ones at the top.

Is there a registry key or something to make them a little bigger?
Old 12-20-2008, 12:24 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: Can we make the menu bar bigger?

Sktool has an option built in for that plus many other...

http://www.s-k-tools.com/index.html?m_products.html

Last edited by HBOOT; 12-20-2008 at 12:30 AM.
Old 12-20-2008, 12:47 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

dsmason807 is a n00b

Thanks, that looks like a nice tool, and I definitely agree with the "many other" options...but could you give me a hint as to where I can change the size of the menu bar buttons?

I can't seem to find anything that looks like it does that...
Old 12-20-2008, 12:54 AM
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

If Sktool can change it then there is a registry that we need to find, lemme do some looking up..

Last edited by HBOOT; 12-20-2008 at 01:09 AM.
Old 12-20-2008, 01:06 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

dsmason807 is a n00b

Before you spend too much time looking, what I meant was that I can't find an option in SK Tools for this.

There may not actually be a way to tweak this, in the registry or otherwise -- which is OK, it's not the end of the world, but it would certainly be a nice-to-have option.
Old 12-20-2008, 01:08 AM
DaFlowMaster

Alright man, I will keep an eye open, ya never know...I am just an optimistic dude, I can't help it.

I remember that I had a program installed on my Mogul that use to manipulate that....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro