PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 10:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Zayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Looking for any cab files ? Try here

I was thinking don't we make a thread with all the applications?
I mean we flash our TP with different ROMs and the apps are different on every ROM. Instead of searching apps(cabs) all over the forum lets put them in this thread so everyone can download them without searching.

Here are the ones I have.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:07 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Looking for any cab files ? Try here

or go here. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42730
Old 12-19-2008, 10:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo

racemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuff

heres some
Attached Files
File Type: zip Battery Fix.zip (579 Bytes, 21 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Barcorama_v07a.CAB (129.6 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab iContact.cab (107.2 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab mUn BackGround4AllPages v.02.cab (113.2 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab TickerTape-0.4.cab (109.9 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

racemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuff

Im bored!!!
Old 12-19-2008, 10:20 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Here is a VERY organized collection of popular cabs and files in their respective folders, that i have had for my pro/diamond (almost 200)

http://rapidshare.com/files/17372429...cabs-files.zip

there are no cracks or illegal software in here... if it is not a free app, it is a trial (ie wad2 and wa3)

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

THe google maps with the street view. Dashwire is a free online backup for your contacts, photos, videos, call histery, and text messages
Old 12-19-2008, 10:25 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
Here is a VERY organized collection of popular cabs and files in their respective folders, that i have had for my pro/diamond (almost 200)

http://rapidshare.com/files/17372429...cabs-files.zip

there are no cracks or illegal software in here... if it is not a free app, it is a trial (ie wad2 and wa3)
got the greenlight huh bro? guys stop the thread on syannis post, simply amazing file. glad to see it back.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:30 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
got the greenlight huh bro? guys stop the thread on syannis post, simply amazing file. glad to see it back.
no green light lol, just figured i'd post it and say straight up NO HACKS or ILLEGAL ISH! I'm not gunna be deprived of sharing free stuff...
so there are no sega anythings in this one.

apparently, the sprint picmail cab was considered illegal.. so thats not in there either.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Will get more when i get home. thats just what i had on my work computer
Old 12-19-2008, 10:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

Zayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

the idea is to combine every application possible in one thread and keep them here , so we always know where to find them.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro