PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 10:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blazinazn
Sprint Nav Traffic updates/Default EMail Acct.

I did a search but didn't find an answer. I decided to ask 2 different questions in 1 thread instead of starting 2 separate threads.

1) Is traffic updates suppose to work everywhere? Seems like whenever I use Sprint Nav it says "Searching for traffic updates" and then doesn't report back anything. Is it just for big cities who support that sort of thing?

2) Is there a way to set the default email account? I don't use outlook at all and I have my gmail setup. I would just like to click the email button in landscape mode and have it go straight into my gmail inbox. I know this may sound lazy of me but it gets old having to click 3 times to get to my inbox since I get a ton of email every day.. Is there a registry edit or something that will just allow me to do this?
Old 12-17-2008, 10:42 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: Sprint Nav Traffic updates/Default EMail Acct.

Blazin:
Traffic works anywhere there is data made available, I do not expect a traffic update going to the store near me you know , however on highways and major roads traffic is being reported.
I haven't seen a solution for the email thingy but it has been asked many times, my work around is to keep one single email as "UNREAD", that way when I hit email it takes me str8 to my gmail as well.
Peace
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-17-2008, 02:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

a_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good work
Re: Sprint Nav Traffic updates/Default EMail Acct.

traffic searches and then responds IF there is an update or alert...otherwise it won't show anything in my experience...it's available in most metro areas and surrounding burbs but don't think it's nationwide...it's actually been useful for me in a few instances, and is the reason I use it over TomTom/Garmin etc...it's included in my plan so doesn't cost me extra...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro