PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2008, 11:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

gianthobbit is keeping up the good workgianthobbit is keeping up the good workgianthobbit is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Touchflo 3d NOT LOADING!!!

I need some help ASAP!!! New to WM and here is the last few things that I did.

I installed the 3 files so i could see see my battery percentage. The files are:
01nuePowerDriverCDMADiamond-100-v1.0-cab.cab
02sdkcerts.cab
03FInixNOverBatteryIconsOnly.cab

Everything seemed to be running fine, I did a soft reset and when I came back in my touchflo was all empty and where the home screen was it said title. I immediately did another soft reset and it came back normal so I continue with my edits for today.

I then installed the not9 cab file so I could use MIE and logmein. Again everything was going fine, multiple soft resets. I just grabed my phone and touchflo was gone, everythign was there like it was there but it was all black. I did mulitple soft resets to see if this would fix it. Nothing! I can still acess windows mobile featers and just uninstalled the 3 cabs (one of them I could not find though) for the battery meter and the t9 cab and still no touchflo. Its like its not even loading, what is going on!
Old 12-15-2008, 11:41 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: Touchflo 3d NOT LOADING!!!

go to start> settings> today> items and check touchflo 3d

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-15-2008, 11:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

gianthobbit is keeping up the good workgianthobbit is keeping up the good workgianthobbit is keeping up the good work

I also installed sprite backup and did set a restore point. I set this restore point after I made my changes today of course. The very last thing that I did and that was working on my phone was setting the restore point. Was like an hour later my touchflo would not appear.

I have just did a restore to this point and still no touchflo.
Old 12-15-2008, 11:45 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

if you still need to find the missing file, it may be in windows folder. check the startup folder.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-15-2008, 11:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Wow thank you, was really concrened for minute there thanks for the quick response. Why would this happen? Also in that screen is a check box for today timeout, it was check and set at 4 hours. What is this and should it be checked?
Old 12-15-2008, 11:51 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianthobbit View Post
Wow thank you, was really concrened for minute there thanks for the quick response. Why would this happen? Also in that screen is a check box for today timeout, it was check and set at 4 hours. What is this and should it be checked?
check the box,4hrs if we helped ya, hit the green thanx. your new, good habit to get into. glad you got it.
Old 12-16-2008, 12:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

just want to make sure i heard you right, that should be check, what does it do?

Thanks, guys, I will click the thank you button as well
Old 02-20-2010, 06:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Rose4uKY is a n00b

Deleted post didn't know it came out twice... Sorry!

Last edited by Rose4uKY; 02-21-2010 at 01:57 AM.
Old 02-20-2010, 06:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Rose4uKY is a n00b

Ok my touchFlo won't load. I am responding to an old thread but wondering if this has happened to anyone else. Whenever I reboot my phone it says connecting to hands free activation. Then it will say connecting and reboot like 3 or 4 times. My today screen will not load. It's checked to load. Something is hanging and causing my Tocuh flo to not load..

This happened to me before and I did a hard reset. I put everything back on the phone that was on there and after a couple months it happened again and I left the phone off all night with the battery off and out of the blue I was on my way to work and when I got in the car it started loading and I got lucky and was really glad. Now for some reason it's doing the same thing and I haven't loaded anything new on my phone. Took it to the sprint store and they said my phone has a software problem and that the hands free activation should not be coming up when I reboot that it should only do that one time when you 1st get a phone. They want to swap me out for a refurb but I'll do a hard reset again before I do that. I also got a black screen with white text that said my phone was unable to boot up click up volume to reset something about a program may be causing it not to boot.. But now it boots to that hands free activation and touch flo will not load.. When I try to open Opera it says loading HTC with a black screen also..

Should I try to remove one program at a time and then reboot each time maybe before I do a hard reset? I have Sirius AP something called Midomi and Neo Reader and all backgrounds and a clock and clean ram core player pocket twit something called trapster. I just wondered if there was any suggestions for me before I go an do another hard rest. Thanks, Rose
Old 02-20-2010, 09:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose4uKY View Post
Ok my touchFlo won't load. I am responding to an old thread but wondering if this has happened to anyone else. Whenever I reboot my phone it says connecting to hands free activation. Then it will say connecting and reboot like 3 or 4 times. My today screen will not load. It's checked to load. Something is hanging and causing my Tocuh flo to not load..

This happened to me before and I did a hard reset. I put everything back on the phone that was on there and after a couple months it happened again and I left the phone off all night with the battery off and out of the blue I was on my way to work and when I got in the car it started loading and I got lucky and was really glad. Now for some reason it's doing the same thing and I haven't loaded anything new on my phone. Took it to the sprint store and they said my phone has a software problem and that the hands free activation should not be coming up when I reboot that it should only do that one time when you 1st get a phone. They want to swap me out for a refurb but I'll do a hard reset again before I do that. I also got a black screen with white text that said my phone was unable to boot up click up volume to reset something about a program may be causing it not to boot.. But now it boots to that hands free activation and touch flo will not load.. When I try to open Opera it says loading HTC with a black screen also..

Should I try to remove one program at a time and then reboot each time maybe before I do a hard reset? I have Sirius AP something called Midomi and Neo Reader and all backgrounds and a clock and clean ram core player pocket twit something called trapster. I just wondered if there was any suggestions for me before I go an do another hard rest. Thanks, Rose
you didnt say what rom youre on, but its most likely the clock or the bg4all cab..each version of manila typically has different cabs than the version before..not always, but often. im just goin to assume those cabs are for a different manila. id uninstall those 2 at least and reset. take it from there.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro