PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2008, 02:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

himan is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Can I sell it?

Hey guys, need some advice please.

I ordered two TP's one for me and one for my sister. My sister doesn't like it, so now I'd like to sell it on eBay. It is unopenned, and I just wanted to make sure it's legal and safe.

Thanks.
Old 12-15-2008, 02:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Can I sell it?

Why not return it for a refund?
Old 12-15-2008, 02:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

There is nothing wrong with selling it on ebay. However, I am curious why you do not just return for a refund as the previous post suggested?

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 12-15-2008, 03:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Soon...HTC Magic G2
Carrier: T-Mobile

redrazr7791 is just getting started

Heck yea man, if i had the chance, i would sell mine back too. Unfortunately, i exchanged it for the diamond, now i am trying to sell the TOUCH PRO, why? because after having the VOGUE, DIAMOND, and TOUCH PRO.......none of them are that good, that is why im trying to sell it, get the money and import the TOUCH HD. oh yea, this means i have a brand new, used for a week with absolutely no scratches TOUCH PRO, with the screen protector put on and the snap on case included
Old 12-15-2008, 04:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to blazinazn

Quote:
Originally Posted by himan View Post
Hey guys, need some advice please.

I ordered two TP's one for me and one for my sister. My sister doesn't like it, so now I'd like to sell it on eBay. It is unopenned, and I just wanted to make sure it's legal and safe.

Thanks.
Heck the the shortage on these things, you may end up making money, depending on how much you paid for it.

But yes it is legal to sell it on ebay.
Old 12-15-2008, 04:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Pro

CareTake12 is keeping up the good workCareTake12 is keeping up the good work

Check how much the pro is selling for on ebay, if it's a profit....... Sell it!
Old 12-15-2008, 04:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Bad HAL 9000 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrazr7791 View Post
Heck yea man, if i had the chance, i would sell mine back too. Unfortunately, i exchanged it for the diamond, now i am trying to sell the TOUCH PRO, why? because after having the VOGUE, DIAMOND, and TOUCH PRO.......none of them are that good, that is why im trying to sell it, get the money and import the TOUCH HD. oh yea, this means i have a brand new, used for a week with absolutely no scratches TOUCH PRO, with the screen protector put on and the snap on case included
Just an FYI incase you don't realize this, but the Touch HD will not work on Sprint's network.

Sprint/Verizon = CDMA
AT&T/T-Mobile/etc/The rest of the world = GSM

The two technologies are not compatable. All import phones you would get are going to be GSM.

Even if you switch to a GSM carrier in the states, you will not get high speed data.
Old 12-15-2008, 05:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (stock)
Carrier: Sprint 0

platin465 is keeping up the good workplatin465 is keeping up the good workplatin465 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareTake12 View Post
Check how much the pro is selling for on ebay, if it's a profit....... Sell it!
Dang, I'm willing to sell mine too. I can get another one on my wife's account still. Gonna check out ebay!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro