PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 05:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: SPRINT

cmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Phone will not stop vibrating (Touch Pro)

I recently installed the battery and performance hack cab file. I don't know if this is just a coincidence but since then when my phone rings the vibration just continues through the entire ring, with no pause. If anyone has any ideas, I would greatly appreciate it. I would like to know how to reverse that install because also since installing, my phone has been locking up when it sits idle all night long.

Last edited by cmdauria; 12-14-2008 at 05:40 PM.
Old 12-14-2008, 05:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted
Carrier: Sprint

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Phone will not stop vibrating

when in doubt, had reset it out
Old 12-14-2008, 05:39 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Phone will not stop vibrating

Have you tried start>settings>system>remove programs?
Old 12-14-2008, 05:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

cmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Phone will not stop vibrating (Touch Pro)

I am trying to avoid a hard reset due to the the fact that i have Ifonz installed, and I do not want to lose everything that i have done.
Old 12-14-2008, 05:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted
Carrier: Sprint

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdauria View Post
I am trying to avoid a hard reset due to the the fact that i have Ifonz installed, and I do not want to lose everything that i have done.
well, you have tried saumaun's suggestion, yes?
Old 12-14-2008, 05:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I did try to remove it through start, settings, remove programs. That did allow me to remove it but I am still having the problem. I appreciate the suggestion because I did not think to do that. If this helps it only does this when the phones volume is up. If I have it set to vibrate only, it does not have this problem.
Old 12-14-2008, 05:52 PM
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
I did try to remove it through start, settings, remove programs. That did allow me to remove it but I am still having the problem. I appreciate the suggestion because I did not think to do that. If this helps it only does this when the phones volume is up. If I have it set to vibrate only, it does not have this problem.
Give me a link to the .cab you installed, and I'll try to make a manual uninstaller for you.
Old 12-14-2008, 06:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=41770
Old 12-14-2008, 06:06 PM
Retired Moderator

Quote:
Ok I'll see what I can do. I'll try to have it within the next few hours.
Old 12-14-2008, 06:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I appreciate all of your efforts.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro