PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   I love this phone more and more every day (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=49046)

afx 12-14-2008 02:01 PM

I love this phone more and more every day

This phone is gorgeous, I cant get over how smoothly it runs. Im a BIG fan of TF3d. Everything on this phone seems to work 10 nay 30 times better than my mogul, dialing is responsive and smooth (and with that haptic feedback program even more awesomer) My Moto s9's work flawlessly with no cut outs and best of all I can turn the screen off without turning the music off!

Something I didn't expect to be so awesome was the web browsing, its nearly as good as my ipod and that's damn good, scrolling is fluid and near perfect and I enjoy the little zoom feature on the direction pad.

I look forward to dinking with this phone for a loooong time.

lcbster 12-14-2008 02:04 PM

Re: I love this phone more and more every day

Glad you like your new device

afx 12-14-2008 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcbster (Post 577832)
Glad you like your new device

Like?

I think im in love.

HBOOT 12-14-2008 07:27 PM

Get a prenup and marry the biatch.:mrgreen:

RockSta® 12-14-2008 08:26 PM

Yes the device is pretty sweet and having PPC Geeks helps make it even better. I can tweak/hack/flash/ and much more to get it just the way i like it. Iphone cant compare!!!!

hibby50 12-14-2008 08:28 PM

go to vegas and get married.... i did and havent looked back. cept today we got in an argument and she just locked up!

RockSta® 12-14-2008 08:32 PM

Are'nt you a little too young to be gettin married hibby?......anyway she'll come right back. "flash" her or something. lol

ACHlLLES 12-14-2008 09:11 PM

I inititially thought I about taking back my Iphone from my wife, and give her the HTC PRO, but after comparing Orb Live on Iphone (live TV) vs Slingbox, I just changed my mind.

Orblive TV doesn't even support TV out currently from I've read, and Sling/HTC PRO/Indash navigation system via TV OUT in the car is something I can't give up at the moment.

Did I mention I love the resolution on this thing? I initially thought it's too small compared to Iphone, but as days go by, I'd pick the HTC PRO over Iphone 3g for now.

hibby50 12-14-2008 09:13 PM

flashing her turns her on... she loves it when i restore data... dontcha baby

ACHlLLES 12-14-2008 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hibby50 (Post 578606)
flashing her turns her on... she loves it when i restore data... dontcha baby

Stop rubbing on the screen man.