PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2008, 08:18 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
$5.99 Leather Sleeve for TP from Best Buy!

Bought this for 5.99 (6.41 with tax) from best buy... it was a 20 dollar pouch but they dropped the price i guess cuz they won't be carrying it anymore...

i don't mind the swiss symbol and kinda like the black and red.

Now, its an iPhone sleeve, but since the iPhone is thinner, but wider, i figured it might work for my TP due to its size being vise versa... and i was right!

Its a snug fit and perfect for what i wanted... i guess i don't have to make my own just like the diamond...

like i said before with my diamond, i like the sleeve cuz i don't like belt clips and i don't want my keys, loose change, or anything scratching my phone in my pocket.

If you like, go to best buy and grab one for 6 bucks before they are gone!

I would think that any iphone sleeve will fit as long is it is not a hardsleeve...

check it...

This is pushed all the way in, and its perfect for easy in/out..

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
Old 12-13-2008, 08:20 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: $5.99 Leather Sleeve for TP from Best Buy!

eww that looks ugly, last pic looks like something trying to eat something too big for itself

Old 12-13-2008, 08:22 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
eww that looks ugly, last pic looks like something trying to eat something too big for itself
not even! You know whats ugly? your mogul!
Old 12-13-2008, 08:24 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

haha... Do you think the case would protect it from a fall?
Old 12-13-2008, 08:27 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
haha... Do you think the case would protect it from a fall?
i don't worry much about the fall, but it would definitely save some damage... its mainly to protect it from getting scratch from something in my pocket...

i really don't think any case would protect it any better unless its larger... and when it comes to this, bigger is not better
Old 12-13-2008, 08:28 PM
Big MVP Diesel

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level

True... You said it was made for the iPhone, but it works? Cool.. I might be making a trip to my local Best Buy...
Old 12-13-2008, 08:30 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
True... You said it was made for the iPhone, but it works? Cool.. I might be making a trip to my local Best Buy...
just try it out over at bestbuy, if you like the fit, you can't go wrong for 6 bucks!

it wasn't in the iphone section, it was in the section with all the other "universal" cases, maybe cuz it was on sale
Old 12-13-2008, 08:32 PM
Big MVP Diesel

Okay... I will chime in with my opinion after I try it out.. Good find!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-13-2008, 09:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

mapleleaf14 is becoming a great contributor

I have been using this exact pouch for about a month... one word of warning:

It will stain your back cover red! The red "velvet" inside it has rubbed itself onto the battery cover of my TP, so if that's going to bother you keep that in mind. It doesn't bother me so I'm still using it.

It's mainly around the edge that I put into the pouch first, but it's starting to show up in other places as well...I think it's because of whatever the coating is that is on the cover that makes it "grippy".
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-13-2008, 09:30 PM
Big MVP Diesel

In that case, I will be staying away from it then... Thank you greatly...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro