PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2008, 04:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (stock)
Carrier: Sprint 0

platin465 is keeping up the good workplatin465 is keeping up the good workplatin465 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Best Skins Ever $2 off of Sprint TP full body skin

Hey guys, just to let you know, we've been given a special code for the Sprint Touch Pro full body protective skin over at www.bestskinsever.com. Normall it's $7.99, but until Wednesday the 17th, it's $5.99 if you use discount/promo code of "PPCGeeks". Only works towards a Sprint TP full body skin. Enjoy, and please use, maybe they'll do the same for the other carriers if they see enough usage.

I haven't gotten mine yet, so I don't know for certain the quality, but I've read plenty of good reviews both on this site and elsewhere.

Plus, order three items or more, and shipping is free!

Enjoy!
Old 12-13-2008, 04:08 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Re: Best Skins Ever $2 off of Sprint TP full body skin

Cool... Where did you find this out?
Old 12-13-2008, 08:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bairice is keeping up the good workbairice is keeping up the good work

I have one for my TP and being a previous Invisibleshield user, I REALLY feel that there is no difference in quality between the invisibleshield and bestskinsever. However, bestskinsever does not include the soap solution, which I mixed myself with ease. Otherwise, the fit is perfect (didn't have to modify any parts), and it seems to be working as expected. My only concern (something that was a problem with my old invisibleshield on my Mogul) was that the edges would start yellowing after a while.. I'm assuming this will probably eventually happen to mine as well. Otherwise, very satisfied and glad that I can put it on a table/in my pocket without any worries.
Old 12-13-2008, 08:56 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

I read about BodyGuardz and I feel like trying them out, I have 2 phones and they include 2 full kits

http://www.bodyguardz.com/ProductDet...-1108&CartID=1

anyone know if this is a good one? or would the bestskins be the same? also is this a multi piece kit or does anyone make just a single peice kit? im afraid of all the little pieces coming off in the long run

Old 12-14-2008, 03:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

platin465 is keeping up the good workplatin465 is keeping up the good workplatin465 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
I read about BodyGuardz and I feel like trying them out, I have 2 phones and they include 2 full kits

http://www.bodyguardz.com/ProductDet...-1108&CartID=1

anyone know if this is a good one? or would the bestskins be the same? also is this a multi piece kit or does anyone make just a single peice kit? im afraid of all the little pieces coming off in the long run
From the research I've done, everybody's is multiple pieces (big & small). I've also read that BodyGuardz uses a slightly different material than Invisibleshield. As someone mentioned above, bestskinsever is essentially the same as Invisibleshield.
Old 12-14-2008, 03:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
Cool... Where did you find this out?
I e-mailed them and asked for a bulk discount, and pointed them to this website and the post with a poll as to what skin is best to use for this phone.
They wrote back and said sure, here you go!
Old 12-14-2008, 03:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebai1990 View Post
I have one for my TP and being a previous Invisibleshield user, I REALLY feel that there is no difference in quality between the invisibleshield and bestskinsever. However, bestskinsever does not include the soap solution, which I mixed myself with ease. Otherwise, the fit is perfect (didn't have to modify any parts), and it seems to be working as expected. My only concern (something that was a problem with my old invisibleshield on my Mogul) was that the edges would start yellowing after a while.. I'm assuming this will probably eventually happen to mine as well. Otherwise, very satisfied and glad that I can put it on a table/in my pocket without any worries.

Thanks for the info! I ordered two for myself and one for my sister, so if anything happens to one, I'm covered. Plus, it still cost less than anybody else's.
Old 12-14-2008, 07:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

ill never buy another BSE product

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 12-14-2008, 07:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro, and Sprint Touch Diamond, iPhone 3G (white) also ha
Carrier: Sprint PCS, AT&T(Ugh)

Mastanthony89 is keeping up the good workMastanthony89 is keeping up the good workMastanthony89 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
ill never buy another BSE product
care to elaborate?
Old 12-14-2008, 07:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastanthony89 View Post
care to elaborate?
i bought 2 BSE skins for my BB Curve and both of them turned an ugly yellowish color after a few weeks of usage. I work in a clean enviroment. I was EXTREMELY dissatisfied with them.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro