PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Best Skins Ever $2 off of Sprint TP full body skin (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=48933)

platin465 12-16-2008 02:36 PM

Re: Best Skins Ever $2 off of Sprint TP full body skin

Quote:

Originally Posted by Success100 (Post 578461)
i bought 2 BSE skins for my BB Curve and both of them turned an ugly yellowish color after a few weeks of usage. I work in a clean enviroment. I was EXTREMELY dissatisfied with them.

What skin did you end up buying? How's it working out?

Rollazn 01-13-2009 03:17 AM

Sorry to bump an old thread... but I just bought BSE and I wonder if anyone else is having the problem that the skins are turning the device into a yellowish color.

Please state how long you have it on, and if there are any affects at all.

u8myfoood 01-13-2009 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rollazn (Post 636529)
Sorry to bump an old thread... but I just bought BSE and I wonder if anyone else is having the problem that the skins are turning the device into a yellowish color.

Try throwing the back cover of the BSE into the same dye that you may have used to color the back of your TP, that will stop it from going all yellow on you lol.

If anything, just call them up and request for another one, since they also have a life time warranty on their products.

platin465 01-19-2009 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rollazn (Post 636529)

I don't recall anyone mentioning that the device is turning a yellowish color, just the skin. If it's the device, I'd be all over the skin companies to replace the device. I hope that is not the case.

As far as mine goes, the BSE has been on for about a month now and still no yellowing. I used a few drops of hotel shampoo & a bowl of water to put mine on in a steamy bathroom.

platin465 01-19-2009 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by u8myfoood (Post 637802)
Try throwing the back cover of the BSE into the same dye that you may have used to color the back of your TP, that will stop it from going all yellow on you lol.

If anything, just call them up and request for another one, since they also have a life time warranty on their products.

Just a clarification, no biggie: BSE doesn't actually have a stated lifetime warranty, but they will replace under reasonable conditions. Do a search on google to see other's experieces.