PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2008, 04:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03
Downloading From Zshare Links On The TP

i dunno if its a tp problem or opera related issue but whenever i try to download music or vids from one of these links the timer goes down to download and when it says click here to download sometimes it will download but 90% of the time the page will refresh making me go thru the timer again. is abyone else having this problem? does zshare work better with skyfire or opera mini?
Old 12-13-2008, 10:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

steb0ne is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Downloading From Zshare Links On The TP

do u have flash installed? I use megaupload all the time
Old 12-13-2008, 11:23 AM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Post Re: Downloading From Zshare Links On The TP

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
i dunno if its a tp problem or opera related issue but whenever i try to download music or vids from one of these links the timer goes down to download and when it says click here to download sometimes it will download but 90% of the time the page will refresh making me go thru the timer again. is abyone else having this problem? does zshare work better with skyfire or opera mini?
Yes I noticed that when trying to download links from zShare on opera...the fix for that is this...just copy and paste the link in PIE and it will download just right. If this helps..hit the lil green button

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-13-2008, 01:18 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_A_Stain View Post
Yes I noticed that when trying to download links from zShare on opera...the fix for that is this...just copy and paste the link in PIE and it will download just right. If this helps..hit the lil green button
it also doesnt download in pie either i have flash lite 3.1 installed is that the reason? do u have flash 7 installed? i cant get zshare to work 90% of the time. megaupload and rapidshare work fine but zshare is the best because there is no download limit which is why i want it to work
Old 12-13-2008, 02:59 PM
Hercules Valvalotus

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Exclamation Re: Downloading From Zshare Links On The TP

Quote:
it also doesnt download in pie either i have flash lite 3.1 installed is that the reason? do u have flash 7 installed? i cant get zshare to work 90% of the time. megaupload and rapidshare work fine but zshare is the best because there is no download limit which is why i want it to work
Hmmm mines download. I don't have flash or flashlite 3.1 downloaded seeing as I have skyfire browser that flash I believe
Old 12-13-2008, 04:38 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_A_Stain View Post
Hmmm mines download. I don't have flash or flashlite 3.1 downloaded seeing as I have skyfire browser that flash I believe
so u can download off zshare everytime with no problems? maybe ill give it a try after uninstalling those flash cabs

edit: i just uninstalled and its still not working to download off zshare links

Last edited by deadwrong03; 12-13-2008 at 05:11 PM.
Old 12-13-2008, 09:58 PM
Hercules Valvalotus

Quote:
so u can download off zshare everytime with no problems? maybe ill give it a try after uninstalling those flash cabs

edit: i just uninstalled and its still not working to download off zshare links
Ok are you trying to download mp3's or video's? Imma find a Zshare file and download it and see if now I'm having the same problem yours having
Old 12-25-2008, 12:00 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

i cant get videos or mp3s to download
Old 12-25-2008, 01:31 PM
Hercules Valvalotus

Angry Re: Downloading From Zshare Links On The TP

Quote:
i cant get videos or mp3s to download
Yes its not fully downloading for me anymore right from my phone Either hmmm wonder why

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro