PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2008, 04:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

KOF33 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Any solution to this White Flip clock problem ?

Caught between a rock and a hard place...

On Sprint Touch Pro. Using the white flip clock.

Problem 1 is that it disables scroll down with finger. Doesnt seem to be a solution out. I can deal with that for now......

Problem 2 is that it also seems to be tied to the top curtain. I had a custom logo to replace my "SPRINT" on the top right but replacing the manila (((443d5315_manila)) doesnt seem to have any effect anymore.

Ideally id like.

White flip clock.

The date to stay on the top left of the curtain (it originates under the clock the theme changes it up there)
BUT the top right I would like my own logo replacing the white clocks version of Sprint.

I hope that makes sense.
Old 12-07-2008, 04:10 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Any solution to this White Flip clock problem ?

use diamond tweak and put the date and time on top, where start icon ect. are. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=409540
Old 12-07-2008, 04:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

kaede132 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkaede132 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkaede132 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkaede132 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

the file that controls all of that (including flipclock animations) is 1c684cd8_manila. it varies from different stock roms. the cab floating around that enables u to have background images for all touchflo pages actually has a working file that lets u scroll down on the home page with ur finger. it, however, lacks an image used for the operator name/logo and uses raw text instead.

the one i'm using now was ripped from an alltel stock rom. date and alarm positions are located below the clock like the sprint theme and it uses an image for the operator name too, but it's a flipclock and lacks the finger scrolling. i like having the image logo there and the lack of finger scrolling isn't a big deal to me. i'm still searching for a flipclock that has finger scrolling and uses an image for the operator logo. date and alarm positions don't matter since i can always hex edit them.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:44 AM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

on the home screen with the white flip clock, you can't flip with your finger but you can use your D-pad up/down buttons to make it scroll up or down.
Old 12-07-2008, 10:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

KOF33 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaede132 View Post
the file that controls all of that (including flipclock animations) is 1c684cd8_manila. it varies from different stock roms. the cab floating around that enables u to have background images for all touchflo pages actually has a working file that lets u scroll down on the home page with ur finger. it, however, lacks an image used for the operator name/logo and uses raw text instead.

the one i'm using now was ripped from an alltel stock rom. date and alarm positions are located below the clock like the sprint theme and it uses an image for the operator name too, but it's a flipclock and lacks the finger scrolling. i like having the image logo there and the lack of finger scrolling isn't a big deal to me. i'm still searching for a flipclock that has finger scrolling and uses an image for the operator logo. date and alarm positions don't matter since i can always hex edit them.
Is the second clock you described a white flip clock ? If so do you have a link for it ?
Old 12-08-2008, 03:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

kaede132 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkaede132 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkaede132 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkaede132 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i managed to find a flipclock from another alltel rom that has both finger flipping and an image for the operator name/logo. the date/alarm/logo positions look like this:

i attached a zip that contains 2 files: 1c684cd8_manila (flipclock layout and functions, edited by me) and 29ed4fb5_manila (default sprint logo). make sure u already have a flipclock installed. then just disable touchflo, copy those 2 files to the \windows folder, and restart touchflo.
if u want to use ur existing 443d5315_manila logo, just rename that to 29ed4fb5_manila and use it instead.

on a side note, the date and alarm positions are harder to edit than i thought. personally, i prefer them where they are, but that's just my preference.
Attached Files
File Type: zip fingerflip logo flilpclock.zip (14.3 KB, 116 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

jdegroot is a n00b

kaede132, thanks so much. I did as you suggested and fixed the scrolling problem. I can do the fancy zoomy-clock-scroll my heart's content. Now the problem is, the calendar appointment lines do not link to the calendar app when I click them. Nothing happens at all.... Any ideas?
Old 12-11-2008, 10:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

did u try tapping it at different locations? i've noticed that depending on where u tap it, how long u tap it, and if u moved while tapping, it sometimes just highlights the calender block and does nothing else. it all seems pretty random too.

just out of curiosity, what rom/carrier do u have and do u have any other calendar apps installed?
Old 12-11-2008, 11:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: vzw

creedin is keeping up the good workcreedin is keeping up the good workcreedin is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to creedin Send a message via MSN to creedin

how did you edit that file? manila editor .2 doesnt work with it!
Old 12-12-2008, 12:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

it's a mode9 file. i used a hex editor to edit it. i originally wanted to just change the font colors, but then i realized that i can change text/image sizes and positions too

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro