PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2008, 07:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

hadams59 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Incoming Call Go Directly to Bluetooth Headset

I've search but I didn't see a posting on this issue, if there is one please let me know. I've owned the PPC6700 and the Mogul and with both of them when my bluetooth headset is activated when I get a phone call and I press the Talk Key the call would go directly to the phone, if I wanted it to go to the headset then I would press the headset button to answer the call. With the Touch Pro if the Bluetooth headset is active all calls go to the headset regardless to which button is pressed. Has anyone else had this issue????
Old 12-12-2008, 08:45 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Re: Incoming Call Go Directly to Bluetooth Headset

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadams59 View Post
I've search but I didn't see a posting on this issue, if there is one please let me know. I've owned the PPC6700 and the Mogul and with both of them when my bluetooth headset is activated when I get a phone call and I press the Talk Key the call would go directly to the phone, if I wanted it to go to the headset then I would press the headset button to answer the call. With the Touch Pro if the Bluetooth headset is active all calls go to the headset regardless to which button is pressed. Has anyone else had this issue????
go to settings>phone>more and if the automatic pick-up is checked,uncheck it.if this helps,then come back and click that "thanks" button!thanks!
Old 02-06-2009, 05:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP

lagvoid is just getting started

I'm having this issue as well using a Jabra 8010 with my TP. I verified that automatic pickup is NOT checked. Incoming calls all go through to my BT headset regardless of hitting the 'TALK' button or TALK on touch screen. I've tried deleting the pairing multiple times now.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

edit: When I hit the TALK button to answer a call, I hear a second of the call through the phone before it transfers to the BT. On other phones, hitting talk on the phone would allow me to not use the BT.

Last edited by lagvoid; 02-06-2009 at 05:37 PM.
Old 02-06-2009, 07:30 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Try tapping your headset button to transfer call to the phone speaker.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:25 PM
N00b

that ends the call for my headset, but I want to have the option to talk through the phone instead of reaching into my pocket for my headset. I've been searching through the forums and TP's settings but can't find anything to help it.
Old 02-07-2009, 01:28 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

hmm sucks.. my phone switches back and forth with a click
Old 02-07-2009, 02:42 PM
N00b

yeah, this is very frustrating. If I'm not wearing my headset, I have to wait for the breif delay while the TP transfers the call to the headset and then select Menu > Turn BT headset off.

I have to either disable the headset or turn it off for now and manually turn it on if I want to use it. Seems like a lot more hassle and less flexibility compared to older winmo devices. If anyone has any suggestions, please share!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro