PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Incoming Call Go Directly to Bluetooth Headset (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=48837)

hadams59 12-12-2008 07:03 PM

Incoming Call Go Directly to Bluetooth Headset

I've search but I didn't see a posting on this issue, if there is one please let me know. I've owned the PPC6700 and the Mogul and with both of them when my bluetooth headset is activated when I get a phone call and I press the Talk Key the call would go directly to the phone, if I wanted it to go to the headset then I would press the headset button to answer the call. With the Touch Pro if the Bluetooth headset is active all calls go to the headset regardless to which button is pressed. Has anyone else had this issue????

Dr.8820 12-12-2008 08:45 PM

Re: Incoming Call Go Directly to Bluetooth Headset

Quote:

Originally Posted by hadams59 (Post 575033)
I've search but I didn't see a posting on this issue, if there is one please let me know. I've owned the PPC6700 and the Mogul and with both of them when my bluetooth headset is activated when I get a phone call and I press the Talk Key the call would go directly to the phone, if I wanted it to go to the headset then I would press the headset button to answer the call. With the Touch Pro if the Bluetooth headset is active all calls go to the headset regardless to which button is pressed. Has anyone else had this issue????

go to settings>phone>more and if the automatic pick-up is checked,uncheck it.if this helps,then come back and click that "thanks" button!thanks!

lagvoid 02-06-2009 05:23 PM

I'm having this issue as well using a Jabra 8010 with my TP. I verified that automatic pickup is NOT checked. Incoming calls all go through to my BT headset regardless of hitting the 'TALK' button or TALK on touch screen. I've tried deleting the pairing multiple times now.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

edit: When I hit the TALK button to answer a call, I hear a second of the call through the phone before it transfers to the BT. On other phones, hitting talk on the phone would allow me to not use the BT.

eenieMINI 02-06-2009 07:30 PM

Try tapping your headset button to transfer call to the phone speaker.

lagvoid 02-06-2009 11:25 PM

that ends the call for my headset, but I want to have the option to talk through the phone instead of reaching into my pocket for my headset. I've been searching through the forums and TP's settings but can't find anything to help it.

eenieMINI 02-07-2009 01:28 AM

hmm sucks.. my phone switches back and forth with a click

lagvoid 02-07-2009 02:42 PM

yeah, this is very frustrating. If I'm not wearing my headset, I have to wait for the breif delay while the TP transfers the call to the headset and then select Menu > Turn BT headset off.

I have to either disable the headset or turn it off for now and manually turn it on if I want to use it. Seems like a lot more hassle and less flexibility compared to older winmo devices. If anyone has any suggestions, please share!