PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Got one! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=48676)

afx 12-11-2008 06:21 PM

Got one!

I just got back from the Sprint store and I got my TP! Its very pretty and responsive. I hope I dont have any of the problems that seem to be going on here so lets hope!

lcbster 12-11-2008 06:23 PM

Re: Got one!

Congrats on the new toy=D>

sbux_jae 12-11-2008 06:24 PM

Welcome to the family! Get ready to lose hours of sleep from customizing your new baby! :toothy7:

CozBoogie 12-11-2008 06:34 PM

Finally.

late,
Coz

dahray02 12-11-2008 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sbux_jae (Post 573060)
Welcome to the family! Get ready to lose hours of sleep from customizing your new baby! :toothy7:

what he said

HBOOT 12-11-2008 07:09 PM

about time dude....our prayers worked...:mrgreen:

x10guy 12-11-2008 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afx (Post 573052)
I just got back from the Sprint store and I got my TP! Its very pretty and responsive. I hope I dont have any of the problems that seem to be going on here so lets hope!

What problems? Mine has been working fine since day one.

Not to say that some are having problems but OFTEN the problems are a bit magnified because people are more likely to speak up when they are dissatisfied than when they are satisfied. In other words, you are more likely to hear complaints than praises... In no way is the TP a perfect phone but let's just say it's so much better than than the Titan/Mogul.

Enjoy your new smartphone (or should I say Toy!).

ACHlLLES 12-11-2008 07:43 PM

Just to be on the safe side, I would do a hard reset.

Gratz!

gator352 12-11-2008 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by x10guy (Post 573163)

Not to say that some are having problems but OFTEN the problems are a bit magnified because people are more likely to speak up when they are dissatisfied than when they are satisfied. In other words, you are more likely to hear complaints than praises... In no way is the TP a perfect phone but let's just say it's so much better than than the Titan/Mogul.

+1 for that!

lipidfats 12-11-2008 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by x10guy (Post 573163)

Quote:

Originally Posted by gator352 (Post 573207)
+1 for that!

agreed, mogul is to a nightmare as touch pro is to a dream. i loved my mogul, but it was a love-hate relationship. there's no room for hate with my TP.