PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2008, 05:36 AM
N00b

identity is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I'm thinking about getting rid of my Pro...

I got the TP a month ago from Bestbuy haven't really used it other than surfing the web and listening/watching music and videos. I have a family plan for Sprint and the 2nd line is expired since November 1. The only reason I got the TP was to keep the other line open so my parents can use the other cellphone line. Now I'm thinking about swapping out the 2nd cellphone with the 1st line then cancelling the 2nd line and selling/trading my TP for an Ipod Touch. Hopefully that's allowed by Sprint because I've been having daily dilemmas on whether or not to keep the TP or selling it that it's driving my nuts crazy lol.
Old 12-11-2008, 07:42 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Toucj Pro
Carrier: Sprint

PdaAddict is a n00b
Re: I'm thinking about getting rid of my Pro...

i am thinking of selling it as well. i want to be able to watch movies and play music none of which tp can do very well. i just wish ipod touch had a bt so that i could tether
Old 12-11-2008, 07:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by identity View Post
I got the TP a month ago from Bestbuy haven't really used it other than surfing the web and listening/watching music and videos. I have a family plan for Sprint and the 2nd line is expired since November 1. The only reason I got the TP was to keep the other line open so my parents can use the other cellphone line. Now I'm thinking about swapping out the 2nd cellphone with the 1st line then cancelling the 2nd line and selling/trading my TP for an Ipod Touch. Hopefully that's allowed by Sprint because I've been having daily dilemmas on whether or not to keep the TP or selling it that it's driving my nuts crazy lol.
If you really want an Ipod Touch for Christmas, then by all means get rid of your Touch Pro and be happy knowing you made a decision to make you "happy" and to this all i have to say is, Simple minds simple Pleasures.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:09 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

ShakeyBonez is just getting started
Send a message via Skype™ to ShakeyBonez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
If you really want an Ipod Touch for Christmas, then by all means get rid of your Touch Pro and be happy knowing you made a decision to make you "happy" and to this all i have to say is, Simple minds simple Pleasures.
qft...
Old 12-11-2008, 08:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by PdaAddict View Post
. i want to be able to watch movies and play music
I'm curious why you would say that, as my TP does both of those things quite well??

~John
Old 12-11-2008, 08:57 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: treo 700wx and touch pro
Carrier: Bell Mobility

patho is a n00b

agreed, pocketplayer for music and coreplayer for videos is a great combo
Old 12-11-2008, 09:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to blazinazn

I haven't had any problems listening to music or watching movies/tv shows on my TP and I just use Window Media Player.

I hope they come out with the 32gb cards soon. I have an 8gb now but its' almost full with movies and music. I love being able to expand and upgrade my memory if need be. Not to mention its my phone so that's just one less device I have to carry around.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinazn View Post

I hope they come out with the 32gb cards soon. I have an 8gb now but its' almost full with movies and music. I love being able to expand and upgrade my memory if need be. Not to mention its my phone so that's just one less device I have to carry around.
Exactly. I have a 16 gig card & it's almost full.

I love having everything combined in one device also.

~John
Old 12-11-2008, 09:14 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Toucj Pro

PdaAddict is a n00b

its not just me who is not happy with video playback on tp. there are threads about this
Old 12-11-2008, 09:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to blazinazn

Quote:
Originally Posted by PdaAddict View Post
its not just me who is not happy with video playback on tp. there are threads about this
Is the video quality bad or just choppy?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro