PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   I'm thinking about getting rid of my Pro... (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=48589)

identity 12-11-2008 05:36 AM

I'm thinking about getting rid of my Pro...

I got the TP a month ago from Bestbuy haven't really used it other than surfing the web and listening/watching music and videos. I have a family plan for Sprint and the 2nd line is expired since November 1. The only reason I got the TP was to keep the other line open so my parents can use the other cellphone line. Now I'm thinking about swapping out the 2nd cellphone with the 1st line then cancelling the 2nd line and selling/trading my TP for an Ipod Touch. Hopefully that's allowed by Sprint because I've been having daily dilemmas on whether or not to keep the TP or selling it that it's driving my nuts crazy lol.

PdaAddict 12-11-2008 07:42 AM

Re: I'm thinking about getting rid of my Pro...

i am thinking of selling it as well. i want to be able to watch movies and play music none of which tp can do very well. i just wish ipod touch had a bt so that i could tether

Deimoss 12-11-2008 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 571811)
I got the TP a month ago from Bestbuy haven't really used it other than surfing the web and listening/watching music and videos. I have a family plan for Sprint and the 2nd line is expired since November 1. The only reason I got the TP was to keep the other line open so my parents can use the other cellphone line. Now I'm thinking about swapping out the 2nd cellphone with the 1st line then cancelling the 2nd line and selling/trading my TP for an Ipod Touch. Hopefully that's allowed by Sprint because I've been having daily dilemmas on whether or not to keep the TP or selling it that it's driving my nuts crazy lol.

If you really want an Ipod Touch for Christmas, then by all means get rid of your Touch Pro and be happy knowing you made a decision to make you "happy" and to this all i have to say is, Simple minds simple Pleasures.

ShakeyBonez 12-11-2008 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deimoss (Post 571827)
If you really want an Ipod Touch for Christmas, then by all means get rid of your Touch Pro and be happy knowing you made a decision to make you "happy" and to this all i have to say is, Simple minds simple Pleasures.

qft...

jmorton10 12-11-2008 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PdaAddict (Post 571826)
. i want to be able to watch movies and play music

I'm curious why you would say that, as my TP does both of those things quite well??

~John

patho 12-11-2008 08:57 AM

agreed, pocketplayer for music and coreplayer for videos is a great combo

blazinazn 12-11-2008 09:02 AM

I haven't had any problems listening to music or watching movies/tv shows on my TP and I just use Window Media Player.

I hope they come out with the 32gb cards soon. I have an 8gb now but its' almost full with movies and music. I love being able to expand and upgrade my memory if need be. Not to mention its my phone so that's just one less device I have to carry around.

jmorton10 12-11-2008 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazinazn (Post 571878)

I hope they come out with the 32gb cards soon. I have an 8gb now but its' almost full with movies and music. I love being able to expand and upgrade my memory if need be. Not to mention its my phone so that's just one less device I have to carry around.

Exactly. I have a 16 gig card & it's almost full.

I love having everything combined in one device also.

~John

PdaAddict 12-11-2008 09:14 AM

its not just me who is not happy with video playback on tp. there are threads about this

blazinazn 12-11-2008 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PdaAddict (Post 571893)
its not just me who is not happy with video playback on tp. there are threads about this

Is the video quality bad or just choppy?