PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2008, 12:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael

lsteele is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool Handwritten notes ?

Any ideas out there for a program that allows notes to be written (with the stylus onscreen) like a "sticky", with a reminder function ?? Coming from the PPC 6700 I depended on a program called "RemindMe"; which allowed me to scribble a quick reminder and set an alarm. This program won't run on the TP (it's an old program) and I've tried PhatPad, iNote, OcteoNotes, and BugMe. All either do not work period (buggy and crash) or work poorly. Anyone using any program like this that they like or that works well on the TP ?? . . . TIA . . .
Old 12-11-2008, 01:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evolicious
Carrier: Sprint

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Handwritten notes ?

I thought the regular notes program did that
Old 12-11-2008, 01:51 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

exterminator20 is just getting started

yes it does.....it allows you to either use handwritten or keyboard but as far as I know you cannot set an alarm reminder it does allow you to save to a different location and send it to email ect.
Old 12-11-2008, 02:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

AFAngryWarrior is keeping up the good workAFAngryWarrior is keeping up the good work

This is a good program that I think fits your needs, its an alarm program with handwritten notes.

http://www.chapura.com/pocketalert.php
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael
Threadstarter

lsteele is a n00b
Red face Re: Handwritten notes ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFAngryWarrior View Post
This is a good program that I think fits your needs, its an alarm program with handwritten notes.

http://www.chapura.com/pocketalert.php

Thanks alot for this program --- the description sounds perfect, but . . . when I downloaded/installed it, I had the same problem I had with the original RemindMe; It just *will not* allow handwriting on the screen, or just intermittently (weird) and it doesn't format properly onscreen, so the reminder function is not visible. If I could get it to at least allow consistent writing, it'd be perfect. I've done very little in the way of modding my TP so I'm pretty sure there's no program conflict. As mentioned above, the included Notes program doesn't allow reminders (or if it does, it's awfully cumbersome), and overall seems pretty difficult to use rapidly . . . has anyone else successfully used any program like this ? Thanks again for everyones help . . .

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro