PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Changing color of highlighted menu items in TF3D... (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=48083)

themystx2 12-07-2008 03:59 PM

Changing color of highlighted menu items in TF3D...

I am looking to change the color of the highlighted menu items in TF3D (is Yellow in the stock Sprint ROM, and Green in most cooked ROMs). I know there are custom roms that have their own colors implemented, but is there a way you can set the color without having to install a whole new ROM? I know there is a color code involved, and if someone can give me the code for Gray or Dark Blue that would be appreciated as well. Thanks a lot!

gator352 12-07-2008 05:12 PM

Re: Changing color of highlighted menu items in TF3D...

1 Attachment(s)
Here is red....it says green to red but it will change your stock yellow to red, I know because I use it! :) All you have to do is turn off TF3D, install cab, restart TF3D. That's it! And if anyone else has any more colors, would love to have em! Thanks!

regression 12-07-2008 05:20 PM

If I install this, how do I get the default color back if I want it?

themystx2 12-07-2008 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gator352 (Post 564951)
Here is red....it says green to red but it will change your stock yellow to red, I know because I use it! :) All you have to do is turn off TF3D, install cab, restart TF3D. That's it! And if anyone else has any more colors, would love to have em! Thanks!

Works great, thanks! This beats the puke green color that I'm sick of looking at. I am still patiently awaiting a Gray or Dark Blue fix though. :)

gator352 12-07-2008 07:06 PM

To uninstall.......turn off TF3D, goto remove programs and uninstall, restart TF3D! That's it! It will automatically revert back to yellow!

Merq 12-07-2008 07:07 PM

How about a navy blue? Or blue of some sort. =D

CareTake12 12-07-2008 07:15 PM

Does this turn the highlights selection to red in the dialpad?

ou2mame 12-07-2008 07:20 PM

this is for the yellow... it changes the highlight color on the home screen, and every highlight in tf3d. i'm waiting for gray..

Dream516 12-07-2008 07:23 PM

is there any cab to change the text color of the text message in the tf3d screen?

gator352 12-07-2008 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CareTake12 (Post 565126)
Does this turn the highlights selection to red in the dialpad?

No, it doesn't change the dial pad in any way. I've seen blue but only in a theme, not a stand alone cab like the green to red cab and can't seem to find any more. Dream516.....as far as I know, theres no way to change it without installing a theme pack (but I could be wrong), but I haven't really searched for that either.