PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   WiFi + bluetooth breaks bluetooth connection! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=48071)

grinchstyle 12-07-2008 02:29 PM

WiFi + bluetooth breaks bluetooth connection!

I'm sharing an internet connection from my touch pro to ipod touch with wmwifirouter with no issues. The issue comes when I try to pair my Jabra BT8010 to the touch pro. No success AT ALL!! I can have the phone paired, but as soon as I start a WiFi session, the bluetooth connection is lost to the touch pro. Has anyone experienced this problem?

I'm using Juggs 32MB Superclean btw...

GhettoBSD 12-07-2008 02:44 PM

Re: WiFi + bluetooth breaks bluetooth connection!

yah, on the titan you couldn't run both because they're using the same antenna. so i assume the TP has the same deal. Sorry dude, but i think it's either or!

grinchstyle 12-07-2008 03:19 PM

Actually, seems to be an issue with wmwifirouter or something because I'm surfing the web via wifi right now on the touch pro and listening ad2p on my jabra at the same time. Kinda wierd

GhettoBSD 12-07-2008 03:32 PM

hope that's the case! cause we were pretty bummed out with the titan :(

grinchstyle 12-07-2008 09:59 PM

Is anyone else having this issue with WMWifirouter? If not, which rom are you running?

Silent_Patriot 12-07-2008 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhettoBSD (Post 564761)
yah, on the titan you couldn't run both because they're using the same antenna. so i assume the TP has the same deal. Sorry dude, but i think it's either or!

I stream music over WiFi to my Bluetooth stereo headset all the time on an XV6800.

GhettoBSD 12-08-2008 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silent_Patriot (Post 565394)
I stream music over WiFi to my Bluetooth stereo headset all the time on an XV6800.

interesting! I wonder if they changed the hardware or we just had it wrong. but thanks for clearing it up anyways!

shellguy 12-08-2008 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grinchstyle (Post 564745)
I'm sharing an internet connection from my touch pro to ipod touch with wmwifirouter with no issues. The issue comes when I try to pair my Jabra BT8010 to the touch pro. No success AT ALL!! I can have the phone paired, but as soon as I start a WiFi session, the bluetooth connection is lost to the touch pro. Has anyone experienced this problem?

I'm using Juggs 32MB Superclean btw...

What version of WMWifi are you running?

Shell

Scoob 07-08-2009 05:01 PM

Sorry to pull up an old thread- has anyone found a solution to BT connections dropping when using the Net?

I use Pocketplayer and realize that the connection doesnt drop completely, the stereo BT drops out and gets picked up by Pocketplayer as a mono BT connection. It's annoying...

jobryan26 07-08-2009 06:17 PM

I have this problem as well when connected via wifi and listening to music or videos via bluetooth on my HT820's.