PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2008, 04:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

thesfactor is keeping up the good workthesfactor is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SPB Mobile Shell

Thats cool, Yeah that's what I'm doing at the moment. I'm running Second today with SPB and TF3D as my main today screen. Just didn't want it to be overkill if both do the same thing anyway so I was asking around to see if it was worth keeping both at the same time.
Old 12-07-2008, 04:38 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i cant ditch my wp with phatfinger and my matrix batter,mem. and backlight adj. app.
Old 12-28-2008, 04:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

TCruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTCruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTCruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTCruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lylej2k View Post
HTC Home plug-in
Baffles GPS plug-in
Homescreen++

that's it as far as my today screen. I'm using a titan though, not a TP. give me a minute and I'll get ya a screenshot. I have an old screenshot somewhere that shows an old setup with spbmobile shell.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...day#post409791 post 1035 and 1036

Anybody know where I can find Baffles GPS plug-in as mentioned in this quote?
Old 12-28-2008, 04:28 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

I used to use Spb Mobile Shell, but TF3D has eliminated my need for it. It would use alot of resources, but now I have moved on.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

TCruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTCruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTCruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTCruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I just installed SPB Shell and it works better for me and doesn't seem to use as much memory than the touchflo did. It;s personal preference. Some are going to say TF3D is better, some will say SPB is better. Its really which you like better. For me; the TF3D got pretty anoying with the slider. Darn thing would recognize a slide as a touch and a touch as a slide. Really just Pissed me off most of time. With the SPB Shell I can have more programs at a touch than TF3D did. But again personal preference.
Old 12-29-2008, 07:22 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Good move T.
Old 12-29-2008, 07:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

grandmasterlarry is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lylej2k View Post
HTC Home plug-in
Baffles GPS plug-in
Homescreen++

that's it as far as my today screen. I'm using a titan though, not a TP. give me a minute and I'll get ya a screenshot. I have an old screenshot somewhere that shows an old setup with spbmobile shell.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...day#post409791 post 1035 and 1036
what app did you use for the battery and memory?
Old 01-09-2009, 10:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

Scrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I have been going back and forth between TF3D and Mobile shell the last few days, I decided since I had to reflash my phone to take it in to the service center I would try a few different things out while I wait for the replacement to come in.

So far I am preferring mobile shell, my current set up has Today agenda in one of the tabs so I can quickly access my appointments. One thing I am noticing, however, is that since installing Mobile shell I will lose the task manager on the today screen after running SKtools Free up ram. Anyone else experience this?? Also, is there a way to have the Mobile shell now screen act as my main screen?? I find myself using this more often than the today screen.

~Palm Treo Pro~ ~ SPH M540 RANT~

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro