PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2008, 10:57 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Gleemen is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Loading music on your TP?

When I sync my music files to my storage card i have many problems. The TouchFLO 3D tab for music will not show the music files. To play them i need to open Windows Media player. This is very annoying and i would like to use the music tab instead of Media player.

Any ideas on what im doing wrong?
Old 12-05-2008, 11:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

jaggrey is keeping up the good workjaggrey is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jaggrey
Re: Loading music on your TP?

On my Touch Pro I have my music in a folder called "Music". It finds them in there and they're accessible thru TF3D. Where are you putting your music files on the storage card?
Old 12-05-2008, 11:44 AM
Lurker

randy48 is a n00b

Your music folder where is it located when you access your phone with your pc and is your music on the phone memory or on the sd card because I have 5 gig of music so it only fits on the sd card

thanks
Old 12-05-2008, 11:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I use the sync feature in Media Player to transfer my music. I have my music stored on my card, so I don't have to transfer again after a flash or hard reset. I only have about 3 gig on it so far.

Old 12-05-2008, 12:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to blazinazn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gleemen View Post
When I sync my music files to my storage card i have many problems. The TouchFLO 3D tab for music will not show the music files. To play them i need to open Windows Media player. This is very annoying and i would like to use the music tab instead of Media player.

Any ideas on what im doing wrong?
Are you sure you put it in a folder called 'music' on your SD card? Depending on how much music you put on your card it could take a while for the songs to load.

I know every time I sync my music I get "Searching...." until I do a soft reset. Then it usually sees my music just fine. I've got roughly 4.5 gigs of music on my card right now. Sometimes the music tab player can be agonizingly slow switching songs and what not.
Old 12-06-2008, 02:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03

when i removed my memory card all the old songs i use to have showed up how do i clear the songs that arent on the phone or memory card anymore?

and where are u suppose to put the files you downloaded right to the phone on the phone to show? i cant get the filesto show for anything in tf3d but windows media player plays them no problem

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro