PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2008, 02:33 AM
Lurker

randy48 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
adding games

Hi just got my Touch pro and tried to install some ppc games and smartphone games but when I try to execute the exe it tells me that they are not compatible I tried a few different ones

is there a specific procedure to install them I tried to install from my micro sd card

I'm with telus

I would also like to know how and where to load the mp3's on my micro sd card for the songs to by playable from the music tab

thanks
Old 12-05-2008, 02:48 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo 4g
Carrier: Sprint

FatFrosty is becoming a great contributor
Re: adding games

A lot of programs require you installing them through active sync, especially so for games. Connect your phone to a pc through active sync and run the .exe on your pc.

As far as music, I don't believe it matters where on your sd card. I have mine under My Documents/My Music. It used to be just sd:/Music. Both worked

Sprint
HTC Mogul -> HTC Touch Pro -> Evo 4G
Old 12-05-2008, 02:57 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

alot of games and themes need net3.5 installed. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...48&postcount=2
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:49 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

randy48 is a n00b

ok and you can access them using the music tab ? because I can only access them using media player

maybe it's the way I transfered them because I didn't use the activesync to transfer I used the faster version the one where it appears like a usb drive

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro