PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2008, 07:13 PM
Lurker

mjeremyt is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Problem with Music and Pictures on Touch Pro

After scrolling through 2 pictures on the Pro, it re-launches the LauchFlo 3D. Any solutions? Or, do I need to wait for an upgrade? Also, Music will not recognize cover art. Any suggestions for solutions? Thanks.
Old 12-03-2008, 08:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700>htc 6800>htc 6900>htc 6850>touch pro 2!
Carrier: Sprint sero

kaeslumz is keeping up the good workkaeslumz is keeping up the good workkaeslumz is keeping up the good work
Re: Problem with Music and Pictures on Touch Pro

i had the same problem..the picture issue fixed itself...as far as the art work goes..i still have the same issue
Old 12-03-2008, 09:17 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

mjeremyt is a n00b

Did you do a hard reset? I am going to try that and see if it fixes. The guy at the Sprint store, who has a Pro, said that he has the same problem and that there is an upgrade for the picture fix in the works.
Old 12-03-2008, 11:24 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjeremyt View Post
After scrolling through 2 pictures on the Pro, it re-launches the LauchFlo 3D. Any solutions? Or, do I need to wait for an upgrade? Also, Music will not recognize cover art. Any suggestions for solutions? Thanks.
As far as the pictures, were they taken with a Mogul?

Try removing those pictures and putting new ones in. Does it do the same thing?
Old 12-04-2008, 10:37 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82

For the music, how do you have your album art saved? If you save it as part of the ID3 Tag it should show up.

You can use a free program like MediaMonkey to check your album art and download/attach it with the correct version. I did that for all of the mp3s I have on my Fuze.

Does it show up in WMP or another media player? If it does, then its related to the TouchFlo3D interface, which we can try to troubleshoot, if not, then its a problem with your mp3.
Old 12-04-2008, 10:46 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82

I'm also moving this thread because its not an upgrade issue, and you also used the tag Sprint, so this is not a GSM phone.
Old 12-04-2008, 11:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to blazinazn

You may just want to SOFT reset your phone. If you just transferred your pictures over it may cause it to crash. I experienced the same thing when It transferred 4 GB's of music on my storage card. Every time I went to the music tab TF3D would just crash. Soft reset fixed it.

As for album art...talk about a P.I.T.A. I spent hours updating my album info through Windows Media Player and downloaded all the album art. I thought since was using WMP to do this it will syn successfully to my TP. Not the case...I still have songs in the music tab that just how the generic music note.

Now if I open up WMP player, all the album art is there. I just hate how when I use my Bluetooth Headset to change songs it switches to WMP. So when I turn the screen on it's on WMP and not the Home screen.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro