PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2008, 08:49 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Opera typing bug on ppcgeeks solved.

You know that bug that does not allow you to type on ppcgeeks using opera mobile. Only solution is to either change the site style to mobile or just upgrade to a newer version of opera. For the lazy ones here a simple solution. Anytime you want totype in a thread on ppcgeeks just refresh the page and wait until the page loads up half way and stop i9t y hitting the big red x on top. There.... now you can type. heheheh Now you can keep the standart blue style.
Old 12-03-2008, 08:51 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Re: Opera typing bug on ppcgeeks solved.

Actually you can stop it as soon as you see any image or text. If you try to stop it past half way it might be too late. Also.. I made this thread using this tecnique
Old 12-03-2008, 09:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dr g is keeping up the good workdr g is keeping up the good workdr g is keeping up the good work

What is it about PPCGeeks that causes that anyway? A stylesheet flaw? Sometimes with normal desktop browsers, I lose the cursor.
Old 12-03-2008, 09:22 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Dont know, but its something that gets loaded at thew end.
Old 12-03-2008, 09:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul > TP1 > TP2 > Arrive > SGS3 > SGS4 > LG G4

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

Hitting the A/A symbol in the top Right corner is the most simple thing to do.

Last edited by esqueue; 12-04-2008 at 02:08 AM.
Old 12-03-2008, 09:58 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Hitting aa symbol dont work for me.
Old 12-03-2008, 10:03 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Hitting aa symbol dont work for me.
you're right.but if i zoom in and hit the top right A/A button the cursor comes up and i can type from the pro.
Old 12-03-2008, 10:27 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by esqueue View Post
Hitting the A/A symbol in the top left corner is the most simple thing to do.
Could you post a screenshot for me of the A/A symbol? I've heard multiple times that pressing it solves the issue, but I have no idea where it is.
Old 12-03-2008, 10:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro baby!!
Carrier: Sprint (employee plan = 20 dollars) 3000 anytime minutes and unlimited everything else :-P

blue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to blue4shizzle Send a message via Yahoo to blue4shizzle

hey, it really did work lol... posting from my tp

samsung 640A --> motorola Q --> sprint touch --> now doin it big with the touch pro... oh so sexy lol
Old 12-03-2008, 10:54 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Could you post a screenshot for me of the A/A symbol? I've heard multiple times that pressing it solves the issue, but I have no idea where it is.
This button worked for me:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg aa.jpg (22.2 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro