PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2009, 03:52 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!
Carrier: Sprint

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207
Re: picture mail issues on sprint anyone ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Again, realize if you're using the personalizer program to make your own name or whatever where the Sprint goes in the top right of your screen this program will break the receiving of picturemail... all your pics will be online but not come down to your phone. Double check!

Listen to eenieMINI, guys. The pesonalizer def. breaks the link in Picturemail. So As I unistalled it, PIcturemail worked,.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:40 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

that sucks. i love the personalizer. anything else work in its place?

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 01-23-2009, 12:14 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

I found that out a week or two ago when I realized that I hadn't been getting picture mails and the ones I was sending out weren't sending...I too was mad...cuz i loved changing the sprint to something else
Old 01-23-2009, 03:28 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

mine are sending out just not getting them. weird!
Old 01-31-2009, 11:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

hooterchacon is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeegcpp View Post
Now there is a first...lmao..but back to basics
are u guys roms by any chance custom??? did u cook it yourself? its weird, i used the sprint picmail cab from the software store on my fone, works fine for me..and sMMS works fine too. i dont mean to be facetious, but whats steps u take to install? gota add online albums or test login(for sMMS) first.
i uploaded the version i have
HTH
sorry took sooooo long i forgot all about this thread lol but i am using just the stock rom

"A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without trials."
Old 01-31-2009, 05:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i guess that file device based, for the 800. i went to the software store from my 800 and downloaded the file. i didnt think it was, but discussion on here showed me.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

hooterchacon is just getting started

Ok I just got off the phone with sprint and yes allthough picture mail on the touch pro sucks i really got some good info from the representative which most of you probably already know but if you are like me and did not know here it goes. he said picture mail is messed up still on windows based phones but if you have your e-mail set up with your phone there is a way around it. send the picture using your e-mail and to send to another mobile phone just use these adresses.

Sprint receivers- receivers 10 digit number@pm.sprint.com
verizon receivers- receivers 10 digit number@vzwpix.com

just to clarify this is for sprint users having trouble with picture mail just put in the person's number that you are sending to and the sprint or verizon adress above and it goes right to their phone like a picture mail, i just tried it by sending a pic to my wife's phone and it worked great. I just put in their number and adress as their second e-mail for quick access.

hope this helps, it sure helped me cuz picture mail was pissing me off.

Last edited by hooterchacon; 02-02-2009 at 12:30 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro