PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Problem with Music and Pictures on Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=47618)

mjeremyt 12-03-2008 07:13 PM

Problem with Music and Pictures on Touch Pro

After scrolling through 2 pictures on the Pro, it re-launches the LauchFlo 3D. Any solutions? Or, do I need to wait for an upgrade? Also, Music will not recognize cover art. Any suggestions for solutions? Thanks.

kaeslumz 12-03-2008 08:53 PM

Re: Problem with Music and Pictures on Touch Pro

i had the same problem..the picture issue fixed itself...as far as the art work goes..i still have the same issue

mjeremyt 12-03-2008 09:17 PM

Did you do a hard reset? I am going to try that and see if it fixes. The guy at the Sprint store, who has a Pro, said that he has the same problem and that there is an upgrade for the picture fix in the works.

[sammich] 12-03-2008 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjeremyt (Post 557867)
After scrolling through 2 pictures on the Pro, it re-launches the LauchFlo 3D. Any solutions? Or, do I need to wait for an upgrade? Also, Music will not recognize cover art. Any suggestions for solutions? Thanks.

As far as the pictures, were they taken with a Mogul?

Try removing those pictures and putting new ones in. Does it do the same thing?

mindfrost82 12-04-2008 10:37 AM

For the music, how do you have your album art saved? If you save it as part of the ID3 Tag it should show up.

You can use a free program like MediaMonkey to check your album art and download/attach it with the correct version. I did that for all of the mp3s I have on my Fuze.

Does it show up in WMP or another media player? If it does, then its related to the TouchFlo3D interface, which we can try to troubleshoot, if not, then its a problem with your mp3.

mindfrost82 12-04-2008 10:46 AM

I'm also moving this thread because its not an upgrade issue, and you also used the tag Sprint, so this is not a GSM phone.

blazinazn 12-04-2008 11:22 AM

You may just want to SOFT reset your phone. If you just transferred your pictures over it may cause it to crash. I experienced the same thing when It transferred 4 GB's of music on my storage card. Every time I went to the music tab TF3D would just crash. Soft reset fixed it.

As for album art...talk about a P.I.T.A. I spent hours updating my album info through Windows Media Player and downloaded all the album art. I thought since was using WMP to do this it will syn successfully to my TP. Not the case...I still have songs in the music tab that just how the generic music note.

Now if I open up WMP player, all the album art is there. I just hate how when I use my Bluetooth Headset to change songs it switches to WMP. So when I turn the screen on it's on WMP and not the Home screen.