PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2008, 12:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO (broken..)
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

rubbermaid is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: So I bought a Touch Pro.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprintTouch08 View Post
someone close this ridiculous waste of space thread its not really that comical anymore even.
LISTEN MAN I WILL POST PICTURES... I AM BROKE.. I NEED TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT AND BOUGHT THIS PEICE OF PHONE AND NOW MY DAUGHTER CANT EAT FOR 2 WEEKS... ALL BECAUSE I NEEDED TO TOUCH PRO
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

cforster is becoming a great contributor

If this thread is up another 10 min it will surprise me....

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
Albert Einstein

If I or anyone else has helped you, please don't forget to click
Lurker
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO (broken..)
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

rubbermaid is a n00b

actually im just kidding... voted for obama
Old 12-02-2008, 12:40 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbermaid View Post
i went to the sprint store yesterday and bought a touch pro... got a new account and everything.. i took the phone home and tried to slide the phone open... it would slide one way and the keyboard would come out but it wouldnt slide the other way.. i was told that it should... so i took a screwdriver and tried to pry the top up because it looked like a plastic peice was stuck and stopping it from sliding.. the top popped off and now i cant get it to turn back on... This phone is starting to piss me off i called sprint and they said that the phone isnt covered because it was intentional damage... WTF!

So i looked online and figured id take it apart to fix it.. i couldnt find a screwdriver small enough to take the screws out so i took a butterknife and wedged it in between the plastic and finally got it apart.. But some more plastic broke off and now i cant even get it back together... This phone looks cheap and i cant beleive that it broke so easilly... i went to sprint and was told i can not return it because i broke it, HOW CAN SPRINT SAY THAT... I WAS TOLD IT SLID BOTH WAYS... I WOULD NEVER HAVE THIS ISSUE WITH AT&T...

My question is what can i do to get this phone working again.. i tried using some glue to get the plastic back together... i even tried to put some small wood screws in the side to hold it together but nothing works... i think somthing must have shorted out because the battery gets very hot and smells like burning plastic..

WHAT DO I DO!!!!!

lol, moron
Old 12-02-2008, 12:41 PM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k

Quote:
Well Im not kidding about this... sprint thought the same thing when i called them... I wish i could post pictures but the touch pro was my only camera....

I think i'm just going to go to call asurion and pay the 50 dollars... i honestly thought it slid both ways... its in two seperate peices now and the battery got so hot it started expanding... i accidently put a screw through the side of the battery and think i shorted it out... i wish i could have saved my memory card but i put a screw through that too..

I always have bad luck with electronics... i bought a flat screen tv a couple months ago and accidently threw my wii controller at it and cracked the screen... now this...

im sick of electronics...
Wow. no Wii controller rubber case? no strap? would have saved ya

And another wow on the phone. How did you manage to put a screw through the battery and sd card? I'm just baffled.
Don't forget to hit the

PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

i700plus is just getting started

Quote:
actually im just kidding... voted for obama
What does voting for Obama have to do with drilling wood screws through your phone.... you really seem cracked...
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix

Quote:
LISTEN MAN I WILL POST PICTURES... I AM BROKE.. I NEED TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT AND BOUGHT THIS PEICE OF PHONE AND NOW MY DAUGHTER CANT EAT FOR 2 WEEKS... ALL BECAUSE I NEEDED TO TOUCH PRO
Excuse me sir, but your trailer park is showing.

Now, really, if you're serious.. just end yourself. Jump off a frickin' cliff with sharp and pointy rocks at the bottom.

And, thanks for the laughs anyway.
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

DrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
got so hot it started expanding...
rofl
Old 12-02-2008, 12:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

cforster is becoming a great contributor

As pointless as this thread is, I have to admit I got a good chuckle out of it!
Old 12-02-2008, 12:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

dam yall u would think this dude killed yall mothers or somin the way yall going at him....
i mean yeah shame on him for not doing his research first, i think its comical that he thought it slid two ways, but in the end he made a mistake, big wow. some peoples arrogance here makes me sick, its crazy how people be ready to have fist fights here over some cell phones. LMAO.

anyways, dude, just file the claim. take it as a lesson learned, especially when u purchase a 600 dollar device. and next time, if u think something is mechanically wrong with it, you have a 30 day return policy JUST TAKE IT BACK. leave the screwdriver+Touch Pro combo alone..lol

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro