PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2008, 09:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: bell

eel316 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How to get bluetooth mouse and kb working

Anyone try using a bluetooth mouse and keyboard on the touch pro? I'm using stock bell rom with rocketfish bluetooth mouse and kb and was able to connect them and the service for both these devices say hid input device but when i type or use the mouse nothing happens. Do the windows mobile hid drivers not work? I gave up on getting the built in drivers to work and installed teksoft blue input. This seems to work but it is buggy as it seems to freeze my every once in a while. I would definitly prefer using the wm built in drivers if I can get it working.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-01-2008, 11:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Matrix is just getting started
Re: How to get bluetooth mouse and kb working

I can't figure this out either. It really ticks me off that I've always had so many problems with Bluetooth and ANY PPC device. I've got a Bluetooth keyboard, works with my Mac, works with my PC, no problems. But PPC? Forget it.

Teksoft Blue Input does seem to work, but I haven't used it long enough to experience the bugs you've seen.
Old 12-01-2008, 11:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: bell
Threadstarter

eel316 is a n00b

glad to know it's mot just me that cant get it working
Old 12-02-2008, 11:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix

Well, I gotta tell you. This is pretty god blessed amazing. I just disconnected my Dell BT keyboard from my laptop and paired it with my TP and I'm now typing this on my keyboard. Holy hell, why didn't I think of this before? Good stuff.

So, for me, I just paired it and had immediate success. I don't have a BT mouse so I cannot give any advice.... HA! CTRL-ESC brings up the Start Menu. Awesome!
Old 12-02-2008, 11:36 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

No go here yet with thinkoutside kb, I found out that the drivers I had for it were in spanish!!!! I do not know why since I never needed them with the Mogul. I gave them a shot and messed the TP up. I needed couple soft resets and safe mode one to get back....if anyone has a solution please share....
Old 12-03-2008, 01:13 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

mithodge is becoming a great contributor

This thread has a driver download that worked for me with the Vogue w/ WinMo 6.1

Hope it helps!
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=37167
Old 12-05-2008, 09:46 AM
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I will post result when dowloaded...
Old 12-06-2008, 04:25 PM
DaFlowMaster

dowloaded driver ok but bo go yet.
Old 12-27-2008, 01:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: axim x51v

pinkflower is a n00b

I got a neat laset bt mouse for Christmas.

Since I'm mostly using my ppc, I tried to use it with the mouse. By default didn't work, but using BlueInput 1.5.RC-4 works flawlessly

lucky me.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro