PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2008, 03:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
PocketShield locking app

I tried to post this in the thread down the page, but it wouldn't let me for some reason (I must have tried 10 times & kept looking at the hourglass)

This app rocks. I always used & loved s2u2 in my Titan's, but even after reinstalling it three times & trying different versions I could never get it to work right in my TouchPro.

I tried ThrottleLock & thought it was working good until I got a call & it ID'ed it full screen but wouldn't let me answer it.

I bought PS this morning & have been messing with it all afternoon & it seems to work perfectly. This gave me back all the great s2u2 features & so far anyway seems to work perfectly.

It comes with a new dialer skin you can use that is better looking than the WM default dialer, but not as cool as the Diamond dialer. Using that skin however gives another 8MB of free memory & eliminates the "ring lag" you get with the Diamond skin.

~John
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-11-2008, 04:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

notrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuff
Re: PocketShield locking app

I like pocket shields look. S2U2 is a fine app. I just can't have my phone looking anything like the iphone.
Old 12-11-2008, 04:55 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i have tried all the lock apps and this one is the bests so far. It seems to be working okay with gyrator2 so far although i can't get the incoming calls to not be rotated but PS rotates pretty fast so not a big deal.
Old 12-11-2008, 05:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: sprint

diomark is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiomark is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiomark is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

does PS show your upcoming appointments? that's the primary reason I use s2u2 as my lock of choice so far.. -m
Old 12-17-2008, 04:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to blazinazn

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I tried to post this in the thread down the page, but it wouldn't let me for some reason (I must have tried 10 times & kept looking at the hourglass)

This app rocks. I always used & loved s2u2 in my Titan's, but even after reinstalling it three times & trying different versions I could never get it to work right in my TouchPro.

I tried ThrottleLock & thought it was working good until I got a call & it ID'ed it full screen but wouldn't let me answer it.

I bought PS this morning & have been messing with it all afternoon & it seems to work perfectly. This gave me back all the great s2u2 features & so far anyway seems to work perfectly.

It comes with a new dialer skin you can use that is better looking than the WM default dialer, but not as cool as the Diamond dialer. Using that skin however gives another 8MB of free memory & eliminates the "ring lag" you get with the Diamond skin.

~John
Thanks for the update.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro