PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2008, 12:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
VZW release TP on thier site

I just noticed that the TP was available on VZW website. How long has it been there? Ive been wating and asking and havent heard anything from anyone on it.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...edPhoneId=4331

Last edited by weedahoe; 12-01-2008 at 12:12 PM.
Old 12-01-2008, 12:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/ Driod Incredible
Carrier: The red headed stepchild

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level
Re: VZW release TP on thier site

From what I know it's been there a little over a week...possibly longer. I know it was there last tuesday cuz they had me look at it on their site to see if it would be a acceptalbe replacement for my Titan.

It will arrive tomorrow

Accepted NOT Expected
Old 12-01-2008, 12:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: VZW Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

dimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on rep

It's been there since Last Monday.
Old 12-01-2008, 12:30 PM
VIP Member

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
It's been there since Last Monday.

Do you have one from Verizon? Pretty sure you did but wanted to clearify. If so, how do you like it so far?
Old 12-01-2008, 08:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

Spr0ckEt is keeping up the good workSpr0ckEt is keeping up the good workSpr0ckEt is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Spr0ckEt Send a message via MSN to Spr0ckEt Send a message via Yahoo to Spr0ckEt

The 24th.
Phone history: Moto V265 (5), Moto V710 (4), Moto E815 (1), Moto Q (4), Treo 700wx (3), and XV6800 (5), Alltel Touch Pro (5), VZW Touch Pro 2 (2), HTC Incredible (3), HTC Thunderbolt (5), HTC Rezound (5), HTC DNA (4), Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (3)
Old 12-01-2008, 08:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

vumpler is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllboredlll View Post
Do you have one from Verizon? Pretty sure you did but wanted to clearify. If so, how do you like it so far?
Got mine today. Wish there was a tweaking tool. Things run slow it seems. The touch flow isn't turned on by default. Kind of a pain in the *** because then you go and turn it on. But the feature of sliding your finger along the bottom doesn't seem to work all the time. It will work maybe once but then it becomes a touch icon button set.

I'm sure I'm leaving out a bunch and am completely new to the phone. But I've had it for 4 hours and those are just some of the problems i've had.
Old 12-01-2008, 08:27 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vumpler View Post
Got mine today. Wish there was a tweaking tool. Things run slow it seems. The touch flow isn't turned on by default. Kind of a pain in the *** because then you go and turn it on. But the feature of sliding your finger along the bottom doesn't seem to work all the time. It will work maybe once but then it becomes a touch icon button set.

I'm sure I'm leaving out a bunch and am completely new to the phone. But I've had it for 4 hours and those are just some of the problems i've had.
Tomorrow can't come soon enough. It will be interesting to tweak it while waiting on an unlocker to appear. Then it's gonna be "game on" I'll know within a day whether to sell it and buy sprint's tp or keep hackin away at it. I've already customized the leaked rom and am ready to load it up first chance I get.

Thanks for your reply.
Old 12-01-2008, 08:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6700
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

venom51 is a n00b

If you always start with your finger on the tab in focus the scroll will always work. If you touch another tab other than the one that is in focus then it will not slide but jump to the tab you selected. Normal behavior.
Old 12-01-2008, 08:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: xv6850

Import Junky is a n00b

from what i saw/ read, VZW did there typical cripple deal. No GPS less memory. does anyone know if theres ROMS to fix that and will work on the verizon version?
Old 12-01-2008, 09:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: vzw

creedin is keeping up the good workcreedin is keeping up the good workcreedin is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to creedin Send a message via MSN to creedin

the phone can be unlocked, but no roms work for the vzw yet...

and it was on there last monday, i ordered it then, im returning it though, its so slow!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro