PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2008, 01:30 PM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
Re: best buy returns!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amenazaomar View Post
i dont see how this could directly affect anyone trying to get a pro? the only possible person/buisness this can, or would possibly affect, would be Best Buy, from loss in revenue from returned items,,, but that would really take a lot more than 1 phone!!! ! if anything, im actually helping YOU out a little, im giving you or anyone else, a chance to buy a touch pro(open box item) at a cheaper price, probably $50 to $100 less for phone that has nothing wrong, other than a couple scratches!!wink wink
In case you haven't noticed, there's a shortage of TP's out there, so by you hoarding more for yourself just because of a scratch, you make it harder for someone else to get one. A scratch is no big deal, stop being anal and just accept that your phone will get scratched someday.

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.
Old 12-01-2008, 01:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

skilledone is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by amenazaomar View Post
anybody return their pros to best buy? nothing wrong with my device, but i do got a couple scratches from 1 or 2 drops. asside from the screen protector that came out pretty nasty on mine,, just thinking about returning it to best buy and get a new one while im still within the 30 days!!
any feed back on this? or anybody try this yet?
I swapped mine out due to some scuffs and no questions were asked. Nothing better than having a fresh new start(phone)
Old 12-01-2008, 01:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

My chrome was flaking, and they swapped it out. (I never dropped or abused mine.) My ESN was in that range of known chrome issues. When I got my new one, I made sure the ESN was outside of the range.

I would say too bad considering you dropped it, being clumsy is your own fault.

Old 12-01-2008, 01:47 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Depends on the store you go to. Some will be a-holes and some wont. I found that returning a scratched phone to telesales really goes well. I had several scratches on mines and they took it back with no questions asked. Again I shipped it so it was easier.
Old 12-01-2008, 01:57 PM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k

Are you FLIPPIN serious? returning it for a few scratches? No wonder there's no pro's around. People returning them for dumb stuff. You dropped it.. Your bad. live with it.
Don't forget to hit the

Old 12-01-2008, 02:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4g / Touch_Pro2

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep

returned mine to best buy because the stylus switch in side the stylus hub broke. took the cash to a sprint store and purchased another TP with a build date of 11/06/08 since then i have had no issues and dont feel bad about turning in the early build POS i got from bestbuy
Old 12-01-2008, 02:02 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lylej2k View Post
You dropped it.. Your bad. live with it.
Pretty much sums it!!

@amenazaomar...are you gonna "return" your kid when he/she gets a few pimples?

Closed.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro