PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Picsel Browser on (sprint) Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=46890)

theevilmonkee 11-28-2008 12:41 PM

Picsel Browser on (sprint) Touch Pro

I don't have a Touch Pro yet and am wondering if the Picsel Broswer works on it. I did searches and found no relevant results. Also, please don't post any files here for Picsel as it would be against forum rules.

Thanks.

sonyday40 11-28-2008 01:25 PM

Re: Picsel Browser on (sprint) Touch Pro

..yes it does work on it and alot faster than on my mogul.

gobmonster 11-28-2008 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theevilmonkee (Post 547675)
I don't have a Touch Pro yet and am wondering if the Picsel Broswer works on it. I did searches and found no relevant results. Also, please don't post any files here for Picsel as it would be against forum rules.

Thanks.

Hey, i just tried it! Ive completley forgotten about it until now, it runs really well. My only gripe is that the icons arent in vga, everything else including text is scaled properly, but the icons are really small. And also, because there are more pixels, its much harder to zoom in using double taps.

Also, its the best imageviewer available. I think i might make a thread on XDA to see if we can get a repacked version for the diamond/pro with a vga icon set!

chronster 11-28-2008 01:44 PM

yeah it works great. just snagged a copy

takes a long time to load up though. I thought my phone was locked up at first.

chronster 11-28-2008 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gobmonster (Post 547740)
Hey, i just tried it! Ive completley forgotten about it until now, it runs really well. My only gripe is that the icons arent in vga, everything else including text is scaled properly, but the icons are really small. And also, because there are more pixels, its much harder to zoom in using double taps.

I'm posting the cab so everyone can try it!

Also, its the best imageviewer available. I think i might make a thread on XDA to see if we can get a repacked version for the diamond/pro with a vga icon set!

what version did you just post? I've got 1.2 build 999, same thing?

gobmonster 11-28-2008 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chronster (Post 547749)
what version did you just post? I've got 1.2 build 999, same thing?

That was version 1.0.0 build 2319. Does the newer build work the same? If so, post it please :D

chronster 11-28-2008 01:57 PM

well it's not exactly freeware lol. I can tell my version isnt VGA either. I don't want to post a link out of fear of being banned, but a google search of "Picsel Browser v1.2 Build 999" should do the trick...

gobmonster 11-28-2008 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chronster (Post 547753)
well it's not exactly freeware lol. I can tell my version isnt VGA either. I don't want to post a link out of fear of being banned, but a google search of "Picsel Browser v1.2 Build 999" should do the trick...

Hmmm, i dont know the rules on this, i think im going to "unpost" the cab then, i do remember there being an issue with people posting it on forums.

Edit* I just tried the newer version, it scales everything to vga, so everything is much more blurry than in the older version. And yeah, this file cant be shared, google people.

theevilmonkee 11-29-2008 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gobmonster (Post 547764)
Hmmm, i dont know the rules on this, i think im going to "unpost" the cab then, i do remember there being an issue with people posting it on forums.

Edit* I just tried the newer version, it scales everything to vga, so everything is much more blurry than in the older version. And yeah, this file cant be shared, google people.

What is the exact number of the "older" and "newer" builds that you're talking about?

gobmonster 11-29-2008 12:40 AM

"Picsel Browser v1.2 Build 999" and "version 1.0.0 build 2319" as stated above