PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2008, 11:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

stormseek is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
manilla 3d crash

whatever the thing is called it seems u guys might call it something else but my touchflo 3d crashes when i look threw the picture preview screen about 1/4 threw my pictures this happened on stock rom and jd newest rom but jds previous rom worked fine
Old 11-28-2008, 11:19 AM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Re: manilla 3d crash

might be an sd card read error. Try transfering all your files off the card onto your pc so that you are left with a completely blank sd card, but your files are backed up. Then snap some photos (about 10 I guess) and flip through them. Let us know if this solves it or not.
Old 11-28-2008, 11:21 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

this is a known bug with all mogul pics. one way to fix is to go through ur old pics, open em in picture and video viewer, click edit then auto correct and thatll fix it

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-28-2008, 11:28 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Compusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Compusmurf Send a message via AIM to Compusmurf Send a message via MSN to Compusmurf Send a message via Yahoo to Compusmurf

Not just Mogul pics. It happened with some HTC Touch pics too.
Old 11-28-2008, 11:35 AM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Was it the geo tagging thing? That's so weird that jpgs could crash touch flo like that. The images from my Instinct never did any harm... Weird.
Old 11-28-2008, 11:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Compusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Compusmurf Send a message via AIM to Compusmurf Send a message via MSN to Compusmurf Send a message via Yahoo to Compusmurf

No geotagging on mine and any "older" pic crashed it out. I would suspect that HTC changed something in their compression of jpgs? No issues for me, I usually copy them off to my pc anyway then delete them on the phone. That was my resolution.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

hellcat2007 knows their stuffhellcat2007 knows their stuffhellcat2007 knows their stuffhellcat2007 knows their stuffhellcat2007 knows their stuffhellcat2007 knows their stuff

I had this same issue. Went back like hibby50 and it works like a champ. I dont think it nessecarily crashes when you get to a mogul pic so much as the fact that there are mogul pics mixed in to the bunch.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

ciisco is a n00b

I dont know what the problem is yet. Troubeshooting for me hasnt given any real result. Odd thing with me is the pics that it crashed on I removed, but then it would crash on another that it viewed just fine. I'd remove pic after it that I thought was problem and same thing. Last shot I tried was to ONLY the pics it was seemingly having an issue with along with a few others to fill in and it was just fine. I put all the pics on again and crash. I dont get it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro