PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2008, 03:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

chloe is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Please help a NOOB with IE, MS .Net 3.5 & no music

New to Windows phones, and having problems with three areas (ok more than three but let's start with these).

1. My Internet Explorer browser is a full page. I have somehow lost the scroll bar, address bar, settings, everything so IE is pretty much useless and I can't use it. Where / how do I get to the settings to get these items back? I've tried clicking everywhere on the page, moving the page with my finger (because I can't scroll), standing on my left leg, nothing works.

2. I keep getting an error message in installing Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5. The error message says that it was not successfully installed. This is the file that I am installing - http://www.microsoft.com/Downloads/d...displaylang=en NETCFSetupv35.msi
any ideas why it would not be installing? I have tried turning off the touchflo3d, soft reset, and still no luck.

3. I cannot get music to play out of my car speakers through the integrated jack or through my wireless Motorola s9 wireless headset.
http://www.motorola.com/motoinfo/pro...alObjectId=217
It is paired and I did not have a problem with the Palm Treo Centro. With the car I am using a proper cable, because the cable will work with a set of speakers inside the house.

I really like this phone, but it is much different than a palm phone.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro