PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2008, 01:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03
Verizon Touch Pro Randomly Making Calls?

This happened to me a few times today im thinking it might have something to do with dialing assistant but i was on a call and the phone randomly called someone else on 3 way i didnt accidentally touch the screen or anything. Another time i pulled the phone out of my pocket and noticed it was calling someone. Ive noticed at times if i missed a call it will call the person back on its own. is anybody having this issue?

when i have a incoming call the circle at the bottom of the phone lights up white in a circular motion 3 times before the phone actually rings. During the 3 motions the call is bein made so by the time the phone starts actually ringing the call goes to voicemail. Ive tried the diamond tweak but it seemed sluggish when i click to launch it it takes roughly a minute to open and the changes that i click dont seem to effect the phone in anyway

any solution to either issues? anyone having the same issues?
Old 11-28-2008, 01:27 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Verizon Touch Pro Randomly Making Calls?

Ohh noo..... they even gimped the radio!
Old 11-28-2008, 02:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

Spr0ckEt is keeping up the good workSpr0ckEt is keeping up the good workSpr0ckEt is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Spr0ckEt Send a message via MSN to Spr0ckEt Send a message via Yahoo to Spr0ckEt

Whoa, I hope this gets resolved soon or someone figures out wtf it is. I was really considering getting one!
Phone history: Moto V265 (5), Moto V710 (4), Moto E815 (1), Moto Q (4), Treo 700wx (3), and XV6800 (5), Alltel Touch Pro (5), VZW Touch Pro 2 (2), HTC Incredible (3), HTC Thunderbolt (5), HTC Rezound (5), HTC DNA (4), Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (3)
Old 11-28-2008, 03:32 AM
Lurker

andyboy is a n00b

I have this problem too! Happened 3 times today! I would be on the phone having a conversation with someone and next thing you know I hear a ring and I'm into my voicemail! Have you tried turning off dial assistant?
Old 11-28-2008, 03:47 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizom

Nat2fresh is a n00b

haven't had this issue. i think your touching the screen on accident. I turn off the screen whenever i have to put the phone close to my face to avoid anything like that.
Old 11-28-2008, 08:50 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyboy View Post
I have this problem too! Happened 3 times today! I would be on the phone having a conversation with someone and next thing you know I hear a ring and I'm into my voicemail! Have you tried turning off dial assistant?
when i bring up the dialpad then go to menu and then dial assistant i take the check out of the box that says enable dial assistant...but when i go back to the dialpad it says its still on?

how do u turn it off? and what exactly does it do
Old 11-28-2008, 09:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

lexluthor is keeping up the good worklexluthor is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
when i bring up the dialpad then go to menu and then dial assistant i take the check out of the box that says enable dial assistant...but when i go back to the dialpad it says its still on?

how do u turn it off? and what exactly does it do
When I turn it off there, it's no longer on in the dialpad. You sure you hitting ok?
Old 11-28-2008, 12:05 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexluthor View Post
When I turn it off there, it's no longer on in the dialpad. You sure you hitting ok?
thanks i guess either thats what it was or i just powered the phone off and back on again

Last edited by deadwrong03; 11-28-2008 at 12:08 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro