PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2008, 05:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
(REQ) Star Wars Theme

This is a request to any of you with mad skills to come up with a Star Wars theme for the Touch Pro. I love anything Star Wars but really looking for something based on the latest Clone Wars movie. I like the generic style of the stock HTC Manila I am just looking for icons and over all theme colors to give it a more Star Wars feel.
Old 11-29-2008, 11:51 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: (REQ) Star Wars Theme

Wow, not many Star Wars buffs?
Old 11-30-2008, 12:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro

cjmedina is keeping up the good workcjmedina is keeping up the good work

ill put in a couple dollars for a decent star wars theme

[/U]
Old 11-30-2008, 01:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

badutahboy is keeping up the good workbadutahboy is keeping up the good workbadutahboy is keeping up the good work

Lol.. that's funny.. I happened to stumble upon star wars on cable today, and it occured to me that I hadn't seen anyone requesting a star wars theme yet...

I'm not interested in it.. just found it funny that this thread came the same day that thought crossed my mind
Old 11-30-2008, 01:36 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjmedina View Post
ill put in a couple dollars for a decent star wars theme
If it's good, I would be willing to do the same. I have seen some really good themes created for video games. There is a Manila 2D Warcraft theme that was fantastic. To bad I am not a Warcraft fanatic.
Old 11-30-2008, 01:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

flyhigh is keeping up the good workflyhigh is keeping up the good work

Don't have a theme for ya, but I want to make sure you know about the motion sensing light saber app over on xda
Old 11-30-2008, 01:59 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Lol thanks. Ya I knew about, it's sweet and I have played around with it a few times. I have the lightsaber sound effects for the keyboard when it opens and closes too.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro