PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2008, 07:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Zayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
internet sharing pop up

when you are connecting your TP to the PC it gives you options ActiveSync or Disc Drive . internet sharing. What I want is to modify that pop up and instead of internet sharing I want it to say Undetectable internet sharing . Any ideas ? tnx

Last edited by Zayebis; 11-27-2008 at 04:36 PM.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:16 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: internet sharing

Not to jack your thread or steal your thunder but this is related to Internet Sharing

Uhmm guys, keep in mind i have been doing reg edits and unzippings, unpacking, cab running for a while now, i finally got around to doing the tethering trick, and well i cant say my reading skills we're up to par on this one, i mis read and deleted the:

"set/create MaxCMCon=0" key instead of the DLL in the Extension key

From Essentials "Hack Internet Sharing to work: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\InternetSharing] Delete Extension key, set/create MaxCMCon=0 (decimal). "

Anyone help me get the key set up the way its supposed to be in there?

p.s i installed the cab posted on first page and it did not revert that key back... so im assuming i was supposed to delete it? confused ..

Edit: Does installing to the Removable Storage produce the same effect, or since the registry is in the Internal Storage should i have installed the Tethering Cab to Windows?
Old 11-27-2008, 03:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Zayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: internet sharing

try to install it on the device , not the SD card
Old 11-28-2008, 09:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Re: internet sharing pop up

anyone ?!!
Old 12-19-2008, 09:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Re: internet sharing pop up

well ?????

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro