PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2009, 06:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pRo
Carrier: SpRinT

kodak is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to kodak
Re: All ## codes for Sprint Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeegcpp View Post
Yea, then you would have to do a ##msl# after that, to get phone working again.

yes.I done this.I flashd the touch pro to metro pcs and tried to get email and internet and my phn hasnt wrkd in 2wks. how do i program it again. can somone plz help. do someone also know to reset the master (epst code). Im talkin bout the code that is all zeros. do sumone know how to recover or reset that code.
Old 01-12-2010, 06:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: windows mobile 6.1
Carrier: sprint

flipside2414 is a n00b
Re: All ## codes for Sprint Touch Pro and MSL info

Mine doesn't work... when I go to the phone section and dial ##778# it doesn't do anything... i have the mighty rom on it with the project WAR rom on top of it.. does that have to do with anything?
Old 09-22-2010, 07:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Random
Carrier: Random
Threadstarter

stevopativo is keeping up the good workstevopativo is keeping up the good work
Re: All ## codes for Sprint Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stang_98 View Post
##33284# - Debug - FieldTrial Debug Info
when i enter the code i get this screen. got a screen shot of my problem, any help i would appreciate it.

If anyone is having this problem then please refer to the original post. The password is your MSL. The original post has a link to a page that explains the process of retrieving your MSL.
Old 11-27-2012, 07:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 T7272
Carrier: O2

onairgraphics is a n00b

Hello.

My HTC Touch Pro 2 encountered the following problem:

Additional to the PIN (for SIM-Card) I have also set a 4 digit PIN to lock the device, which is activated automatically after 5 minutes.

After accidentally deep discharge of the battery (forgot my phone in the drawer of my desk for over a week) and loading the battery afterwards, the phone refuses to unlock the device. The inputting device lock code, which is 100% correct, does not work anymore- no matter whether I type it on the touch screen or keyboard.

Even after several soft reset - not change. The PIN (for SIM-Card) works but the device-Lock PIN does not. No possibility to unlocked the device – it tells me always “entered code is wrong”. Even after connecting to a PC, the computer does not recognize the phone - so I cannot even read out the data of the phone via a computer.

On the phone are important data, photos, entries that I will not delete!
HTC has got - as usual – no idea of their own devices and the German support on the phone told me that I should buy myself a new cell phone - very helpful!

A hardware reset / reset of the device, I do not want to do otherwise the data all are gone.

Is there a way to circumvent the device lock and hack the data in some way out the phone?

The emergency plan, which I do not want to try by now, would be a hardware reset and subsequent data recovery using the software "File Scavenger ®" This works very, very good with defective USB sticks and accidentally deleted computer hard disc drives (deleted system volume information etc.) . Unfortunately I have no idea what kind of memory, the HTC Touch Pro 2 uses (it's been no SD card inserted in the device).
And I do not know how the phone reset works - simple device reset witch clears memory only (which would not be that serious) or if the entire memory will be overwritten (which would be fatal).
Maybe someone has a solution and can help me, how to get my data out of my cell phone. Thank you!
Old 12-25-2012, 08:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

keiken01 is a n00b

How can I use internet sharing so I can tether my cell to PC and let my PC access internet using cell mobile network?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro