PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 06:27 PM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: All ## codes for Sprint Touch Pro

hmmm.. i just checked out of curiosity, and my full speed usb was disabled.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 4, 32GB
Carrier: VZW

Shohan is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
enabled

~John
Huh, my Full Speed USB is disabled. Wonder if I should enable it. Any ideas of the effect it will have other than it should increase data transfer rates?

HTC Mogul > Touch Pro > Touch Pro 2 > Droid > iPhone 4.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:55 PM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff

i enabled it... haven't tried any data transfers yet.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: NYB

Old Faithful is just getting started
Thumbs up Works for Bell Mobility's CDMA HTC Touch

Just to let you guys know, I tested the following codes on a Bell Mobility HTC Touch and they work

Just in case some of you lurkers are looking for what they can be used for, here you go:

##778# (EPST - you need to input your 6 digit MSL (get it using GetSPC.exe or BAFMSL.cab, as explained previously)) can be used to change the Slot Cycle Index, the frequency at which the phone sends out its info to the cell tower, which can be reduced for faster response upon ringing by the other party. Be aware that making the phone poll the tower frequently tends to deplete the battery dramatically, especially if you are far from the tower, which forces te phone to function at full power. You need to select "Modem Settings", the SCI is in there, most folks set it to 1 or 0 from the default 2.

##3424# is required prior to connect the phone to a USB port to work with QPST (which allows you to program the phone from the desktop and replace the OEM MSL code, among other things). You do need to have a proper driver package loaded on your computer. I needed the WModem Driver Installer, found somewhere else on this great site

##33283# is the Field Service Code, which is mainly used to asess Signal Strength in DBM, much more precise than any bar representations, great if you want to record how the radio version you have loaded performs compared to the one in the ROM you are about to load.

If some of these don't work, it's possible that the app the code starts is not actually loaded on your device.

Big Thanks to stevopativo for finding and collating the codes
Old 01-07-2009, 08:52 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!
Carrier: Sprint

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shohan View Post
Huh, my Full Speed USB is disabled. Wonder if I should enable it. Any ideas of the effect it will have other than it should increase data transfer rates?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ou2mame View Post
i enabled it... haven't tried any data transfers yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Faithful View Post
Just to let you guys know, I tested the following codes on a Bell Mobility HTC Touch and they work

Just in case some of you lurkers are looking for what they can be used for, here you go:

##778# (EPST - you need to input your 6 digit MSL (get it using GetSPC.exe or BAFMSL.cab, as explained previously)) can be used to change the Slot Cycle Index, the frequency at which the phone sends out its info to the cell tower, which can be reduced for faster response upon ringing by the other party. Be aware that making the phone poll the tower frequently tends to deplete the battery dramatically, especially if you are far from the tower, which forces te phone to function at full power. You need to select "Modem Settings", the SCI is in there, most folks set it to 1 or 0 from the default 2.

##3424# is required prior to connect the phone to a USB port to work with QPST (which allows you to program the phone from the desktop and replace the OEM MSL code, among other things). You do need to have a proper driver package loaded on your computer. I needed the WModem Driver Installer, found somewhere else on this great site

##33283# is the Field Service Code, which is mainly used to asess Signal Strength in DBM, much more precise than any bar representations, great if you want to record how the radio version you have loaded performs compared to the one in the ROM you are about to load.

If some of these don't work, it's possible that the app the code starts is not actually loaded on your device.

Big Thanks to stevopativo for finding and collating the codes

It may not be disabled it just says DISABLE meaning if you select it it will disable it. Careful
Old 01-07-2009, 09:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

henbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhenbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhenbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

mine was disabled. thanks for the heads up.

Last edited by henbone11; 01-07-2009 at 09:22 PM.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul/Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

Spydr is a n00b

I have a Mogul and the ##3282# code don't work after flashing a custom Rom. I've tried several dialers but none of them allow me to enter EDIT screen. Anyone know how to fix this?
Old 01-08-2009, 01:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

most ## code problems with custom dialers are due to the dialer changing the dial parser values, hklm/security/phone/skin, usually phonecanvas.dll works, unless you custom replaces it, some customs change that value to phcanrc or something else for whatever reason. also, just for fun, you can edit the ## codes in the registry, and use it as a custom app launcher.
Old 01-16-2009, 11:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Samsung Moment

thunderx2000 is just getting started

What does most of these code do exactly. I'm an amateur when it comes to windows mobile not noob, I know my way around windows mobile, my mother has a T-Mobile Dash, I have a Touch Diamond and Touch Pro, so try to say anything about my not understanding windows mobile, I just need a explanation of these codes.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:07 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

this thread should be stickied

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro