PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2008, 09:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

JasonOT is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TVUPlayer on the TP?

A friend of mine just informed me he's running TVUPlayer on his Mogul, using TCPMP. I just downloaded and installed on my TP, but it's like watching a slide show. Apparently it plays just fine on his Mogul.

Anyone else played around with this? Maybe got some tips on getting smoother playback?
Old 11-26-2008, 11:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Threadstarter

JasonOT is a n00b
Re: TVUPlayer on the TP?

I'm slowly chugging along getting things working. I installed CorePlayer instead of TCPMP and that didn't work at least not right away.

I had to copy/paste the CorePlayer "player.exe" into the TCPMP folder for TVU to launch it instead of TCPMP. Now I'm just trying to find the right combo of CorePlayer settings for smooth playback.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:15 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

can you give links to where to downlaod tvu player and what cabs to install. thanks
Old 11-27-2008, 12:37 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

frame rate is horrible when playing with tcpmp. hopefully there's a resolution. also does it also upload using your data connection on your phone? since tvunetworks is p2p, i wouldn't want it to upload and kill the bandwidth. i don't want sprint to be kicking me off their service for excessive download/upload

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro