PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2008, 03:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

eptd is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How do you set pictures as wallpaper?

I've disabled touchflo today just to see how it goes. I can't select any of the pictures on my phone to use as the background. It only gives me the option of selecting album art. Can someone tell me how I can do this? I always click thanks!
Old 11-26-2008, 03:58 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: How do you set pictures as wallpaper?

select pic from where its stored, tap on it and theres an option to set as today background. or enable tf and goto settings, wallpaper and select that way. all your pics. are still stored on your phone.
Old 11-26-2008, 04:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO + Palm PRE + Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

gearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuff

If you have disabled touchflo, go to start-> settings -> today. There you can change themes, and at the bottom check the "Use this image as background" box and it will let you browse to your photos/pics.

[
Old 11-26-2008, 04:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
select pic from where its stored, tap on it and theres an option to set as today background. or enable tf and goto settings, wallpaper and select that way. all your pics. are still stored on your phone.
Yeah, I've tried this but the pictures aren't showing up. I can see the pictures when I go to albums or camera & pictures, but when I select all folders and "pictures" as the file type, I only see my album art.
Old 11-26-2008, 04:10 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eptd View Post
Yeah, I've tried this but the pictures aren't showing up. I can see the pictures when I go to albums or camera & pictures, but when I select all folders and "pictures" as the file type, I only see my album art.
use file explorer, your pics. will be under device, my documents. you should make a sep. folder for music and album art. you pics. are on your phone.
Old 11-26-2008, 04:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
use file explorer, your pics. will be under device, my documents. you should make a sep. folder for music and album art. you pics. are on your phone.
Sorry, I'm a little slow. I can find the pics just fine using file explorer. But when I click the browse button on the settings screen, I can't find the pics. You're saying if I simply create a separate folder for my pics, it will then show up?
Old 11-26-2008, 04:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

jo1020 is keeping up the good workjo1020 is keeping up the good work

I just tried this...I think i can help.
from file explorer click on the picture you want .then press menu then press Set as today background. I hope that helps.
Jo
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-26-2008, 04:53 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo1020 View Post
I just tried this...I think i can help.
from file explorer click on the picture you want .then press menu then press Set as today background. I hope that helps.
Jo
i told him those exact words in my post allready. op, if you have aim hit me on there if you want help. darren8739
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-26-2008, 04:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
i told him those exact words in my post allready. op, if you have aim hit me on there if you want help. darren8739
Thanks Darren, I actually misread your first post. This worked like a charm. Thanks to you both!
Old 11-26-2008, 04:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO™ 3D

furiousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good work

did you try using "picture & Videos explorer" select pic menu/set as today background?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro