PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   How do you set pictures as wallpaper? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=46661)

eptd 11-26-2008 03:50 PM

How do you set pictures as wallpaper?

I've disabled touchflo today just to see how it goes. I can't select any of the pictures on my phone to use as the background. It only gives me the option of selecting album art. Can someone tell me how I can do this? I always click thanks!

darren.wlsn1 11-26-2008 03:58 PM

Re: How do you set pictures as wallpaper?

select pic from where its stored, tap on it and theres an option to set as today background. or enable tf and goto settings, wallpaper and select that way. all your pics. are still stored on your phone.

gearjunkeez 11-26-2008 04:01 PM

If you have disabled touchflo, go to start-> settings -> today. There you can change themes, and at the bottom check the "Use this image as background" box and it will let you browse to your photos/pics.

eptd 11-26-2008 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 544549)
select pic from where its stored, tap on it and theres an option to set as today background. or enable tf and goto settings, wallpaper and select that way. all your pics. are still stored on your phone.

Yeah, I've tried this but the pictures aren't showing up. I can see the pictures when I go to albums or camera & pictures, but when I select all folders and "pictures" as the file type, I only see my album art.

darren.wlsn1 11-26-2008 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eptd (Post 544568)
Yeah, I've tried this but the pictures aren't showing up. I can see the pictures when I go to albums or camera & pictures, but when I select all folders and "pictures" as the file type, I only see my album art.

use file explorer, your pics. will be under device, my documents. you should make a sep. folder for music and album art. you pics. are on your phone.

eptd 11-26-2008 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 544590)
use file explorer, your pics. will be under device, my documents. you should make a sep. folder for music and album art. you pics. are on your phone.

Sorry, I'm a little slow. I can find the pics just fine using file explorer. But when I click the browse button on the settings screen, I can't find the pics. You're saying if I simply create a separate folder for my pics, it will then show up?

jo1020 11-26-2008 04:37 PM

I just tried this...I think i can help.
from file explorer click on the picture you want .then press menu then press Set as today background. I hope that helps.
Jo

darren.wlsn1 11-26-2008 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jo1020 (Post 544656)
I just tried this...I think i can help.
from file explorer click on the picture you want .then press menu then press Set as today background. I hope that helps.
Jo

i told him those exact words in my post allready. op, if you have aim hit me on there if you want help. darren8739

eptd 11-26-2008 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 544685)
i told him those exact words in my post allready. op, if you have aim hit me on there if you want help. darren8739

Thanks Darren, I actually misread your first post. This worked like a charm. Thanks to you both!

furiousgtz 11-26-2008 04:58 PM

did you try using "picture & Videos explorer" select pic menu/set as today background?