PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2008, 01:25 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

DashM is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I must be blind: How do I change the font color in TF3D?

I've searched high and low and I can't find the answer to this...which tells me the answer is so absurdly simple that I'm the only one who cannot figure this out. I don't want to do anything fancy. No clock changing, no tab removal, no icon replacing. I just want the font to be a different color on that slick home screen. If someone could clue me in, I'd highly appreciate it. Thanks!

-Dash
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-22-2008, 07:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch

gregbridwell is a n00b
Re: I must be blind: How do I change the font color in TF3D?

Yeah me too...Want to read my calendar items on the Home Screen better on a light colored background.
Old 11-22-2008, 07:47 AM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!
Carrier: Sprint

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Do a search, I know there is a registry hack or something of the sort to change the font size in some applications but not the colors. I could be wrong but I don't think you can....yet!
Old 11-22-2008, 08:52 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

start, settings, personal, today. theres preinstalled colors there. or the best is from homescreen, goto settings on your tabs(the slidder) and theres a wallpaper opyion in there.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-22-2008, 10:47 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
start, settings, personal, today. theres preinstalled colors there. or the best is from homescreen, goto settings on your tabs(the slidder) and theres a wallpaper opyion in there.
The additional themes in the Today Settings don't affect the font color in the TF3D plugin. They remain the same nomatter what theme you choose. The wallpaper option in Settings only changes the Wallpaper...it doesn't do anything with the fonts.

I've done multiple searches here and across the internet and haven't found anything. Not a reg hack, a config file edit, not a configuration editor with the option. I would think everyone who wanted to change their wallpaper would be clamouring for this.

Last edited by DashM; 11-22-2008 at 02:35 PM.
Old 11-22-2008, 04:32 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Nothing? Have I actually stumped you fine folks?
Old 11-22-2008, 05:11 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DashM View Post
Nothing? Have I actually stumped you fine folks?
im sorry, i missed the fonts part, sorry. ill get a link hold on.i thought it said fronts, anyhow, heres a link for fonts. i think its post three.http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=421317&page=2 heres another option. http://mhgo.com/InHand.jsp?siteId=368

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 11-22-2008 at 05:18 PM.
Old 01-15-2009, 12:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc 6800
Carrier: alltel

hakim100 is a n00b

has anyone figured this out, I want to change the text on my today page to a darker color so I can use light backgrounds? I can't find how to do this anywhere and I've searched for days
Old 01-15-2009, 12:40 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

i have a link to black 1 sec

Old 01-15-2009, 12:41 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

Black: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...39#post2736439

Changing Tut. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...52#post2749452

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro